Boyfriend Moved 3,000 Miles Away

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

sunni6
Dedicated

Boyfriend Moved 3,000 Miles Away

Post by sunni6 »

ok, so i'm in high school but the guy i've been dating for the past month graduated this year and left for college on wednesday, but he's going to college on the west coast and i live on the east coast. due to the extreme distance and we aren't very serious, we agreed that we'd see other people, which is what i want, but there's no one else i really care about. and it's hard when i realize he's going to be seeing other girls, probably sleeping with other girls (we never slept with each other bc i wasn't ready for that). and when he comes home at thanksgiving and his 2 month x-mas break we'll see each other and we'll still be able to talk on the phone and email, but i don't know...it hasn't even been a week and i'm so sad. but i think it'll get better...i hope. there's nothing i can really do about it, but it's just depressing because i like him so much. i don't know....it's just sad, that's all.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Boyfriend Moved 3,000 Miles Away

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Hey, I'm sorry ur b/f moved. Its really hard bring in a long distance relationship. You need time to get over him and u need someone new to like and focus your attention on. Try going out and meeting new people u never know maybe you'll actaully find someone u like. Stay in contact with him but just be friends and just make an agreement between the two of u not to tell about who the other persons with unless it gets really serious. That way u don't have to hear about all the girls hes dating and he doesn't have to hear about the guys ur dating.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
archers_angel
Veteran

Re: Boyfriend Moved 3,000 Miles Away

Post by archers_angel »

Ok, you admitted you aren't very serious, right? And you've only been seeing each other for a month. And he only left a few days ago, but there's no-one else you really care about.

Looking at all that information, I would say GIVE IT TIME!! Of course theres no-one else you really like- you've only been looking for a day or two! Of course you are bound to miss him a bit, and be a bit lonely, thats natural, but you'll get over it, and in no time at all, you'll find someone new!!!

Keep yourself busy, and make sure you are always surrounded by your friends, then you wont get lonely, and wont miss him as much!