Its Time To Blow Up!

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

acabarguy
Loyal

Its Time To Blow Up!

Post by acabarguy »

Another chapter in my love life I guess. I broke up with this girl about 3-4 weeks ago. She left for college and has been there for like 3 weeks I think. Anyway, she must not have been to distressed over me because after the first weekend she got a new bf. They have been rushing things (she has an online journal which for better or worse I have been reading from time to time). Anyway, last night she gave this guy a hand job eventhough she was questioning her relationship with him earlier that day. At one point she says that she doesnt know what to think about it and then says later that she was happy that she did it because she told him what she was thinking and he got mad or something. At the end she asked me what I honestly think of her now. Now, I read this maybe an hour ago, and have taken some time to think these things out. Let me give you a run down on what I believe about relationships. I think that she is jumping into this relationship very fast and what not and I do feel like I am no longer even on her radar screen anymore. At the same time, I am mad. I usually am a nice polite guy, but I havent been happy lately and am trying to be more open and let my feelings be known. Should I tell her the truth. I think she is confused right now and doesnt really know what she wants. I guess my main question is if I should tell her how I really feel. I am thinking I want to cut ties with her because lately she doesnt seem to give a damn about me... and with these accounts of her and her new bf, I is really making me mad and distracting me from my life. Should I cut ties with her. I try to be a nice person and be her friend, but the way she is treating me and the way I feel tells me that I should forget her. I just want to yell in her face. When I was with her it was my first real relationship. Are all relationships like this or was this just an unfortunate first one? Thanks for spending the time to read all of this.
Just smile... even if thats the opposite of what you feel; just smile.
~*SeKsI*~
Loyal

Re: Its Time To Blow Up!

Post by ~*SeKsI*~ »

Hey

Look im not the best advice giver but i think i should help you out!

Ok first you need to decide if you still see this girl as a friend or a gurl you like like :wub:

Second tell her! If you still have feelings for her let her knoe! If yer her friend tell her your conserned! She won't get mad and if she does then shes not really yer friend. Maybe she is just upset from your break up and needed something to fill the gap so she got with someone right away, maybe she really misses you, yew need to talk with her, i knoe alot of people always say that but its not always easy to do but you need to try, just let her knoe you're concerned and she'll understand!

PM me ne time!!

goodluck

kis kis

Becky

:woot:
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Why would u say anything? Ur nothing to her any more right? Ur not dating ur just friends? Whats shes doing with this guy is her buisness. Did she ask u what u think of her now? Even if she did does it matter? The reason that its bothering u is probably because u still like her and u don't want to see her get hurt but if she isn't going to treat u with respect and actaully be a friend to u then why should u care what she does. I'd say just to forget about her. Find someone better. Good Luck ! Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
acabarguy
Loyal

Post by acabarguy »

Ok, i just havent talked to her at all the past few days. I guess I will just keep it up for awhile.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Good Idea maybe she will call u and ask u why haven't u been calling me and then u can tell her its because she was being a bitch to u before and u figured it wasn't even worth it. If she doesn't thats ok to ... its just her loss with you.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
acabarguy
Loyal

Post by acabarguy »

Yeah, well it wasnt like we talked much before hand. I dont know. I talked about this with a friend and i am starting to think that she was doing this to make me mad... why else would she want to show what she did and then ask me how i feel about (probably expecting me to call her some nasty things). Well I guess maybe the best insult is to say nothing at all. I will see her in about a month from now, a reunion from the trip we met eachother on. So I imagine it might get interesting. We will see. Who knows what will happen in a month from now.