Oops

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

OurLadyOfSorrows
Needs Another Hobby

Oops

Post by OurLadyOfSorrows »

Well i've been in a long distance relationship for nearly a year now. We've been through a few problems in the past which has resulted in me not being able to talk to any lads.

Beeing away from him is really getting to me. I dont have a picture, he hasnt told any of his mates about me and i havent been to his house. He hasn't been to see me though ive been to see him 6 times.

The thing is, ive got a bit of a crush on someone at school although i havent spoke to him yet. He's going on the same art trip as i am tomorrow and im just worried that we might get talking and stuff and things will get all confusing.

I'm not sure if i want my to be with my boyfriend anymore because its so hard being away from him and it doesnt look like it'll change, but if i finished it he would threaten to kill himself. I dont know what to do anymore...
I can resist everything except temptation - Silverstein
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Re: Oops

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

i think you should explain things to your boyfriend..these are your years to be happy and dating around and if youre not happy then move on to this other guy at your school and see how that goes...chances are it will be much better, your relationship doesnt seem to have the best benefits...good luck hun cuz it'll be hard to get the courage up to talk to your current boyfriend if you want to end things.
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you