Haaaaah, I Really Don't Know How To Tell Him This.

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

The Sage Nabooru
Loyal

Haaaaah, I Really Don't Know How To Tell Him This.

Post by The Sage Nabooru »

Okay, I've always been a person that loves to take care of myself and my body. I love my guy to bits, but it pains me to watch him treat his body like trash. I mean, he doesn't do drugs or anything, but he does eat the wrong things and he doesn't work out and stuff. How exactly do I tell him that he's worth taking care of himself? It's not like I'm disgusted with him or anything - not at all. I just think he's worth taking care of. Am I an ass or something?
I love Alanis Morissette, The White Stripes, Sheryl Crow, The Beatles, Fiona Apple, Tori Amos, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bjork, U2, and so many others that influence my music. Write if you are interested.
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Haaaaah, I Really Don't Know How To Tell Him This.

Post by iHEAVENn »

nah your not an ass, you just want him to be healthy right?

just tell him you would like him to eat a little bit more healthy instead of fillin his body with junk all the time :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
SpargoMn
Loyal

Post by SpargoMn »

Wanting the best for your man definately doesn't make you an ass. Just tell it to him like you wrote it here too us, you love him, you just want him to be nice and healthy and happy. Rock on.

-Spargo
"You can't teach the heart logic, and you cant teach the mind love"

-Spargo

My LiveJournal
XC Sabreur
Loyal

Post by XC Sabreur »

Definetly not an ass. I would say just be totally honest as to why you would want him to change. I am sure that he would understand what you are trying to tell him. I know for sure that I would for any of my friends. Good Luck, hope this helps some :)
I'm a moderator of the Family/Friends forum, and Relationships! If you ever need help with anything, feel free to email, IM, or PM me.

For those of you wondering what my name means, here it is. The XC stands for Cross Country, because I run cross country and I run distance in track for my school. And Sabreur because I fence sabre in my spare time. And no, its not a lightsabre.

And if anyone else here fences or runs cross country or track, PM me ! we should talk sometime, I love running and fencing :D
immeyupthatsalll
Loyal

Post by immeyupthatsalll »

your not an as just because you want him to eat better and be healthy. its hard for a lot of people who have never done exercise or eaten healthy to start, trust me I know, but igot used to it, it was hard though. ok enough about me. i think you shouldnt tell him straight up, some people get offended, obviously i dont knwo your bf, you do so i wouldnt be able to tell you what kind of person he is, now would i? nope. so if hes an reasonable person then i would just tell him straight up soemthing like "boyfriend, i love you just the way you are. but i think it would be good if you ate healthy. INSERT SOME CHEESY JOKE HERE"i dont know, jokes make things slide easier. anyway if hes one of those persons who gets offened then i would just invite him to join me when i do exercises, maybe he would join along? or like, feed him O.O and ask if he likes it? i dont know, plau around with things. LOL i know i didnt help much and i just ranted but i have a tendency to do that.
Match in the gas tank. Boom Boom!
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

ur very smart! u cud try discreetly poppin it into the convo but he mite not b very impressed. keep ur own body healthy...and try and help him but he mite not let u...prepare for rejection
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

i think it is a reasonable thing to ask for. just tell him in the least offinsive way you can- MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]