Valentines Day

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Gothica
Loyal

Valentines Day

Post by Gothica »

Don't you just hate it. I mean if your single it makes you feel like crap, if your not, your under pressure, its over- rated and over-commerciallised and generally pants all round. well thats what I think anyway...............anyone else?
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Valentines Day

Post by iHEAVENn »

muhahahaha v-day not one of the best days for most of the ppl on this site. why do you have to buy gifts to show your love for someone? shouldnt saying i love you be enough? hardy har har im odd lol :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
xxwhereisfredxx
Veteran

Post by xxwhereisfredxx »

it is over commercialized....but whats wrong with a day when you can have an excuse for eating chocolate?!?! lol

but yeah...i see your point
When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?

If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

You see things; and you say Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say Why not?

It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears.

Maddy420
Loyal

Post by Maddy420 »

yea, im definately not looking forward to tomorrow. uhhh just makes everything worse. hope you all have an okay time with it
I absolutely love you....
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

I bought three Carnations at school for my girlfriend, and she bought 3 for me.

:)

Only 6 bucks :P
Ciara
Loyal

Post by Ciara »

i feel alone too...my b/f and i decided to cool things off....since he is like 3 hours away :(

I hate Valentines Day! :'(
~*Bring Me to Life*~
RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops »

agreed! I HATE v-day...last year it sucked b/c my boyfriend completely ignored that it was v-day and we did nothing special and he acted like i didn't exisit then the next day he went back to normal.... and this yr I'm single and bored all I think I might go out and buy a HUGE box of chocolate and be angry at all thsoe out celebrating...who wants to join me?!?! :D
Signed,

Wandering Aimlessly With Nowhere To Go...

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?
SVTcobraR87
Dedicated

Post by SVTcobraR87 »

personally i think valentines day is no more then a hallmark holiday thought of just to make guys spend money and to make them look completely stupid when they get there girlfriend a horrible gift . . . but thats me
U.S. Army Reserves - 785th MP BN DET 4
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Quite. It makes the majority of the population miserable:

-The single people are miserable because they're single or disgusted by all the lovey-dovey-mushy-nasty-crap

-The couples are either worried about what to get their significant other, mad at their significant other for forgetting or not doing things right, getting yelled at for forgetting or not doing things right by their significant other, or they're disgusted by all the lovey-dovey-mushy-nasty-crap.

I dunno. Stupid holiday. Oh well, at least the chocolate's good! (w00t w00t!)
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Aaah! I spent the whole fricken day feeling glum and miserable....but then i saw my :wub: and he gave me a card and a ROSE!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh i love this holiday....

*runs away from the angry mob chasing her with sticks*
I wish I were a spy.
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

the only reason we have valentine's day is because before St. Valentine was killed in the colloseum, he wrote a letter to his daughter saying he loved her and at the end of the letter he wrote, Your valentine instead of his first name.
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
RainDrops
Loyal

Post by RainDrops »

hehe yes I did hear that story like six times today!!

*sigh* did anyone have Valentines today??
Signed,

Wandering Aimlessly With Nowhere To Go...

or -TEAR-

I want to die....i really do....but I must live on....I'll stop cutting my wrists....I'll start eating and not throwing up...people are pushing for me....I can't let them down...I have to stand stong...will you stand with me?
She
Veteran

Post by She »

I got two things of candy from friends, and a little valentine with a sucker from my bus driver. Then I got a red carnation and a big box of chocolates from my boyfriend, a box of little mini-candybar-things and a smaller box of chocolate from my parents. :P

Mmm. I love chocolate.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

i wrote allison a poem
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

Originally posted by Sk8r_4_LiFe@Feb 14 2003, 09:13 PM

i wrote allison a poem
that was nice paul. your such a softy lol

i spent the mornin at the cemetary. then the rest of the day in my room under my bed crying. :) it was very fun lol
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Gothica
Loyal