Help!

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

LynnLove
Loyal

Help!

Post by LynnLove »

Thanx you all have helped a lot and i think im finally over my ex..

but ready for this??....

well today i was volentering at our church pumpkin patch. i was there with a few of my friends, one of which includes my best friend, a guy that has liked me for three years and that i kinda had something with b4 my ex...

well we were just hangin out and we were goofin around out in this big field and then my friend called me back over to the pumpkin patch, well without thinkin i just kind grabed his hand to drag him alon with me.. but it turned into him and i walkin across this beautiful field holding hands..

and then when he had to go he gave me the sweetest hug ever..

im so confused now.. all the old feelins i had for him are comin back..

the only reason this is a bad thing is cuz im goin to homecoming with another guy that i really think i like also.. read my other post for the info on the other guy..

but pls help

i dont know what to do..

i cannot remember

what life was like through photographs

trying to recreate images life gives us from our past

and sometimes its a sad song

but i cannot forget

refuse to regret

so glad i met you

take my breath away

make everyday

worth all of the pain that ive gone through

and mama i been cryin

cause things aint how they used to be

she said the battles almost won

and were only several miles from the sun
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Re: Help!

Post by Toolrockgirl »

well i guess you gotta figure out with one you want to be with...i cant really decide for you...i dont know these guys, and even if i did its a decison you have to make. try making a list of pros and cons for both guys, and compare them...see if that helps your decision making!
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
bluegluegoo
Loyal

Post by bluegluegoo »

i dont see the problem in "dating" (kinda) both guys, b/c you arent exclusive w/one guy yet, right...and thats what dating is all about, to date different guys, experience...you know the drill. so i dont really see the problem in dating them both, just dont try and hide it or anything. but yyou will have a problem when one of them wants to be exclusive...but by then you should have a good idea as to who you want to exclusively date. k, thats my opinion...and good luck.
~ i tried to kill my pain, but only brought more (so much more) ~

~these wounds wont seem to heal; this pain is just too real; theres just too much that time cannot erase~
XC Sabreur
Loyal

Post by XC Sabreur »

Originally posted by Toolrockgirl@Oct 11 2003, 07:04 PM

well i guess you gotta figure out with one you want to be with...i cant really decide for you...i dont know these guys, and even if i did its a decison you have to make. try making a list of pros and cons for both guys, and compare them...see if that helps your decision making!

I agree with what you are saying. A list of the pros and cons would help. But just don't let either one of them see it, lol (like that one episode of Friends ). Yeah, the desicion is just who do you like more, who do you want to be with more.

Hope that helped some at least.

~Cesshawk172
I'm a moderator of the Family/Friends forum, and Relationships! If you ever need help with anything, feel free to email, IM, or PM me.

For those of you wondering what my name means, here it is. The XC stands for Cross Country, because I run cross country and I run distance in track for my school. And Sabreur because I fence sabre in my spare time. And no, its not a lightsabre.

And if anyone else here fences or runs cross country or track, PM me ! we should talk sometime, I love running and fencing :D