Moody

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

chsgirlie2007
Loyal

Moody

Post by chsgirlie2007 »

My current boyfriend and I have been going out for 2 weeks as of tomorrow. He is a very quiet person but he seems to be very moody. His sister and I are close friends and she has told me some stories about him and her arguing...and I thought to myself "oh brother and sister things." But I was talking to his sister the other night on the phone asking her if Greg was going to the football game. She asked him and he said no. She wanted me to talk him into it so that she could go. So she put him on the phone and I was like "why aren't you going to the game" He's like "becaue I don't wanna" I was like "what is wrong with you" And he replyed "nothing" I was like "well you are acting really pissed off" and he's like "nothing is wrong." I go "well I just don't want it to be something I did." And he was getting a major attitude with me. Like I can't even talk to him about what is wrong. Then he told his sister that night that he didn't like me asking him what was wrong. I am his girlfriend...shouldn't he want to tell me things like that so we can talk about it together? I know he cares about me and loves me but why is he acting this way?

Sarah
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to just look at someone and smile for no reason.

I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken and the one who could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten up her own.
Cute_missy
Loyal

Re: Moody

Post by Cute_missy »

Guys don't usually tell whats wrong. It shows a sign of weakness or something i dont know. I wouldn't worry about it though. My boyfriend is like that too. You just have to give him time and he'll either come out and talk to you about it without you asking him repeatedly or he'll work it out for himself. You just have to be there to listen for when he does want to talk about it.

Hope i helped some..

Cya,

Melissa
Roses are red, Violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you but the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl is empty and so is your head
archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

Don't force him to tell you whats wrong- he'll tell you in his own time.

He mite be a different person when he's at home with his family, he probably IS more moody, because he doesnt have to worry about what they think. But don't let that interfere with your relationship.

Everyone gets moody sometimes, give him another chance, and he'll tell you whats wrong when he's ready.
Loyal

Post by ... »

of course he wouldnt tell u about it hes a guy like me lol if u only went out for 2 weeks he wont tell u a thing if u wait though he will but if u get all mad at him and break up with him u wont ever know so just wait B)
...later