Im In Love

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Amy_is_depressed
Loyal

Im In Love

Post by Amy_is_depressed »

Ok there's this guy. . .i love him, well i think i do! he doesnt live here, he lives in Brooks and we were in love, he called me, we talked alot! now. . . its different! he doesnt seem to like talking to me as much anymore, he gets sadder and god its just really confusin, can someone please tell me if they think this pain of not knowin is worth it?

AmY
i need some help, at least i can admit, that even when im smilin, i feel like shit! thank you to anyone, who helps me out! ill be here for you, without a doubt!
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Re: Im In Love

Post by skaterGuy15 »

No relationship can be 100% happiness you know? So if HE is worth it, then the pain is worth it too. Do you want to keep him? If you do then I'm sure you could put up with the pain because losing him would cause that pain to be 100x worse.
I wish I were a spy.
chsgirlie2007
Loyal

Post by chsgirlie2007 »

When someone is in a relationship both of the people aren't always going to be contstantly happy 24/7. There may be things going on in his life right now that are bringing him down and that is reflecting on his attitude.

Sarah
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to just look at someone and smile for no reason.

I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken and the one who could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten up her own.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"