She Dumped Me For Her Ex.

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

my86firebird
Loyal

She Dumped Me For Her Ex.

Post by my86firebird »

ok so i started to date this girl stephaine that i met off internet really really sweet girl. i love being with her and i love being with her family. but the other day when i was helpping her move into her new house i could tell that there was somethign on her mind just by looking at her face and she told me that her Ex called her sayingf he still loved her and all that . they have a really big history and unlike the history between her and i its no match. i told her that all i want is for her to be happy and that means you want to be with him that fine.

see i'm the kinda guy that puts others befor my self. i don't give two shits about how i feel at first i worry about that later i just don't knwo what to do cuz i really like her but i want her happy see it's not the being dumpped is goign to hurt me.. i mean lets face it it is all goign to happen to us sooner or later i'm just pissed that i can't have a girlfriend for more then 3 weeks. and that it takes like 2 years for me to even get a girl friend . i don't know i just suck at being a boyfriend i guess.

but do you think i'm doing the right thing... letting her dump me to be with him so she is happy?

The Darkness (short Verson)

I Look Around My Room And i see

The Drakness

The Light?

Never Again will i see

For i Am dead and you will never Know

Just Think its All Because

You Bitched And you Moned

You Put Me in The Darkness For witch i have grown to call home

And Now i Will Never see My True Love For i am Dead

Because of The Darkness you put me in.

By My86Firebird
Rayne
Loyal

Re: She Dumped Me For Her Ex.

Post by Rayne »

well u can't stop her from dumping u and u can't force her to be with you what you can do is sit down with her and tell her how u feel and how much you like her and what not and then if she still wants to break up with you well u have to move and just find someone else.

HA maybe i should take my own advice and move on myself
Ouchy love hurts
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

i think its very admirable. its nice to be looking out for her and saying you want her to be happpy, but you need to worry and think about yourself. if you keepp doing this people are just going to walk all over you. and if you really likeher tell her, make sure she knows. because they may have history, but thats what it is history, in the past. but you are her present and maybe future. i mean theres a reason they broke up and that still might be vaild so dont give up yet. make sure she really knows what she means to you before anything serious like breaking up happens.
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
chsgirlie2007
Loyal

Post by chsgirlie2007 »

I am sure that you are a great boyfriend. Don't worry about that. But you said that her and her ex have a past. Sometimes it is hard for a girl to let go of someone she has memories with. I am sure that it is nothing agianst you. Like I said...when a girl has been with someone for a while and they develop a strong love for them its hard to just forget about them completely. Don't give up. There are other girls out there.

Sarah
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to just look at someone and smile for no reason.

I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken and the one who could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten up her own.
my86firebird
Loyal

Post by my86firebird »

ok guys sorry i didn't get back to you befor but i was in Linden Oaks Hospital ( Its a mental Hospital) since monday for acute depression and actting out with out of control (i was driveing my car about 95-100mph on a major road in my home town blowing all red lights and stop signs..... i almost got killed.... any ways i will talk about that in the depression board.

what i want to know is....did i do the right thing?

when i was at Linden Oaks Hospital they told me that i shouldn't worry about other people's feelings so much because in the end all i'm doing is hurtting my self....and after thinking about it....they are right

i don't know i'm so screwed up in the head cuz i want stephaine back

The Darkness (short Verson)

I Look Around My Room And i see

The Drakness

The Light?

Never Again will i see

For i Am dead and you will never Know

Just Think its All Because

You Bitched And you Moned

You Put Me in The Darkness For witch i have grown to call home

And Now i Will Never see My True Love For i am Dead

Because of The Darkness you put me in.

By My86Firebird
CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk »

You can't control what she does with her life. You need to take more care of yourself though. I don't think you want to end your life over a girl. Maybe her getting back together with him will remind her of why their relationship didn't work in the past.
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young