Help

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

lil_blondie14_2004
Loyal

Help

Post by lil_blondie14_2004 »

Ok, well in 6th grade I dated this boy Ben he was in 9th well we dated for about a year or so and I moved to a differen school so I broke up with him (big mistake) because I truly loved him and he said he loved me well im in 9th grade now and he was in 12th and we still talked and he said he still loved me but i said no that i had a boyfriend well that was 2 weeks ago last night he was on his way home from church and ran into a car and his car caught on fire and he died its killing me what do i do i turned him down and i really did love him now he's gone for good any advice?
Vin Diesel is a hottie!
SpargoMn
Loyal

Re: Help

Post by SpargoMn »

Just because someone is gone doesnt mean they dont know you love them. Its the time you did have together that mattered and he will cary with him wherever he is now. I'm sorry he passed away and I know from experience its a hard thing to swallow, but don't beat yourself up. Take it as a lesson, if you really love somone let them know, now if you have to, because it feels beter just letting out and knowing whatever hapens they will know. Rock on.

-Spargo
"You can't teach the heart logic, and you cant teach the mind love"

-Spargo

My LiveJournal
CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk »

Please don't blame yourself for this. Whether you turned him down or not, he still would have gotten in a wreck.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. My best friend died a year ago in a car wreck, but it was a suicide. I know you feel helpless and...all kinds of other stuff. PM me if you need to talk.
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

hun reguardless the crash would have happened, and you two had a good thing when you were together i assume. so he knows that you loved him. and you cant blame yourself for this. thats only going to make it harder. you just have to remember you loved him and he loved you, and slowly time will heal the pain...im really sorry this happened to you, its a horrible thing to experience, and really hard to deal with.
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you