Just Alil Too Old..

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Princesspunk86
Loyal

Just Alil Too Old..

Post by Princesspunk86 »

:wub: ok.. theres this guy that im talkin to who i like so very much. i talk to him everynight and i see him more than i need to. i really like him and hes the first guy in a very long time to every say the things that he says. he tells me that he cant stop thinking about me and that he wants to be with me but he cant because its very illegal.. yea im 16 and hes 24.. but in 2 months ill be 17 so hes olnly about 7 1/2 years older. we havent done anything bc i wont let him and he wont let himself. i respect him for making that decision. but i think im falling in love with him i just dont know how to tell him that. i really want to be with him, i just dont want to get him in trouble. i think i love him.. but ive been hurt to much to truley know what love is. please help.. i dont know what to do.. :sadbye:
I LOVE MY JUSTIN![/b]

Justin's site.. its a good band!
Loyal

Re: Just Alil Too Old..

Post by ... »

well if u do love him u can wait about a year and it will be fine
...later
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

to go out isnt illigal as long as you dont have sex
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
babygrl0316
Loyal

Post by babygrl0316 »

hey ive been in the same sit before.....but i think as long as he treats you the way you want to be treated then i dont see a problem with datin him ....
BYTCheZ Cant FuCc UPp MAh FloW Cuz I TRust NO thug And FEaR no HO:.
CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk »

I've been in that situation. Usually guys that old going out with girls your age is.... well usually they are just using you. (I'm not saying that this is your case, just be careful about that.) If you really love him, you can wait until you're 18, and by then you will know a little more about what he is looking for.
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young
CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk »

I've been in that situation. Usually guys that old going out with girls your age is.... well usually they are just using you. (I'm not saying that this is your case, just be careful about that.) If you really love him, you can wait until you're 18, and by then you will know a little more about what he is looking for.
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

you two can still be together without having sex. if you both truly care for eachother then it wont be an issue at all. try talking to him about your feelings and make sure he knows you want to be with him, exclusively.
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you