I Need Like Help On Breaking Down His Words

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

fears0fs0rr0wnpain
Loyal

I Need Like Help On Breaking Down His Words

Post by fears0fs0rr0wnpain »

alright some guy told a friend of mine i'm the funniest person in the world(that he's ever met), i have a great personality and i'm adorable........what does that mean? like how does adorable apply too, i always thought that was like for small children, puppies and kittens grrr and he's a phsyc major, he's messin' with my head!!! adorable...? rawr i don't get that
We may never be as bright as the stars in the sky, but one day we should all realize, we can be the brightest stars on earth

One day i'll be where i want to be, looking down to see you there, to acknowldge all that you have given to me and i'll realize you're not really thereHAHAHAHA BOOOGADY BOOOGADY nanana boo
Just_Me_Brent
Dedicated

Re: I Need Like Help On Breaking Down His Words

Post by Just_Me_Brent »

I think he likes you, he just dosen't want to call you "fine", he may think you will get offensive about it.
"Love is blind, open your eyes to see the hate"-Me
slam89
Loyal

Post by slam89 »

he probably likes you. he's probably not the kind of guy who would say it completely openly
XC Sabreur
Loyal

Post by XC Sabreur »

Yeah, I think that he likes you. Adorably probably means that he thinks that you are cute attractive and just wants to be around you.
I'm a moderator of the Family/Friends forum, and Relationships! If you ever need help with anything, feel free to email, IM, or PM me.

For those of you wondering what my name means, here it is. The XC stands for Cross Country, because I run cross country and I run distance in track for my school. And Sabreur because I fence sabre in my spare time. And no, its not a lightsabre.

And if anyone else here fences or runs cross country or track, PM me ! we should talk sometime, I love running and fencing :D
fears0fs0rr0wnpain
Loyal

Post by fears0fs0rr0wnpain »

grrrr. ok thankx blah i don't get people, he's talking to another girl right now so i dunno anymore, anyone know of any real good monastaries around??
We may never be as bright as the stars in the sky, but one day we should all realize, we can be the brightest stars on earth

One day i'll be where i want to be, looking down to see you there, to acknowldge all that you have given to me and i'll realize you're not really thereHAHAHAHA BOOOGADY BOOOGADY nanana boo
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

He was flirting with you, this happens occasionally and it's likely he'll do it with different girls until he scores.
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

he could have either been flirting because he likes you, or just wants some. or he could have just been being nice. my guy friends say things like that all the time and compliment me but i havea boyfriend and they have girlfriends, so its just friendly..if youre really that concerned about it just ask him.
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you