Guys Can Be Weird

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Gambit006
Loyal

Guys Can Be Weird

Post by Gambit006 »

ok....this story is somewhat complicated but ill try to summarize it.....well im dating my long time best friend and everything is perfect with him, couldnt be happier....but a good friend of his (lets call him George)...well George confessed his "love" for me like a month ago. ofcourse i told him it would never happen, then i told my boyfriend, and he was upset...but we've all managed to work through the whole thing. then...just as things were getting back to normal....my other friend "bob" and his girlfriend "sue" started dating. george is also friends with bob and now hes hanging out with sue alot when bob is working. i have a feeling he is starting to like her, cause...well i can just tell. so i dotn know what to do. should i say something to her about it? or him maybe? i duno, but i feel bad cause hes such a jerk to do that to his friends.
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
Dino
Loyal

Re: Guys Can Be Weird

Post by Dino »

The best thing to do I think, is to do nothing. Wont directly influence you anyways.

I was once the 'middle person' of one of my friends, and it wasnt pleasant.
"Nothing happened to a man that he is not formed by nature to bear"
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

Yeah... just step away from the George. This isn't your problem, so don't worry and fret about it!

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
MiKeYo
Loyal

Post by MiKeYo »

youll ruin a friendship if you step in the middle.. try to stay out of it :D
HI
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

ok thanks guys, im planning on staying out of it. i just hate to see how its gonna end up. but not my fault, stuff just happens sometimes. thanks tho!
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary