Is There Something Wrong With Me?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

snowboardgirl_16
Loyal

Is There Something Wrong With Me?

Post by snowboardgirl_16 »

ok, im 16 tomorrow and i just keep thinking that i will never have a boyfriend. ive never gone out on a date, or even kissed a guy.. and im 16! ive been called "hott" before, im smart, athltetic and funny yet all guys see me as is a friend. i've been told that i'm "one of the guys". i don't want to be that anymore, but whenever i tell a guy i like them, or they find out from friends that i like them, they freak and hate me, ignore me or build me up and shut me down in the end. or sometimes they'll laugh at me and be like "yea right". i've practically always have been a tomboy but these last two years ive been trying to get away from that title and try to be more like normal girls. i have very few "girl" friends (like one or two), and even my guy friends are few so i really don't know how to act around guys or even attract them. ive got less than two years left in high school and i want to have one relationship before its over
"Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? Love is how it's lost not how it's found. I don't know those eyes, but I see beauty there always. I know it's wrong to love you from afar but it's a craze." Azure Ray

"Take a look at yourself, and put your heart upon the shelf. It still bleeds, these wound won't heal, This pain inside is all that's real. Fall, as fire. Fall as fire from the sky above." Stutterfly

"It's all about the icing, and nobody cares about what's inside. You could see the outside face, it looks good, it must be great. And I know that's all you see. What would it matter anyway? Cause I can see right through your pretty, pretty skin today." The Early November
andi
Loyal

Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me?

Post by andi »

hun you will...but you just gotta find the right guy. when you meet a guy that you think is cute...flirt a little!!! so this way he will like you as something more then a friend. i dont really know how to explain it...but i'm sure it will happen for you!!!

*andi*
"These are the days worth living, these are the years worth giving, these are the moments, these are the times, lets make the most out of our lives"
Six_Stringed_Demon
Loyal

Post by Six_Stringed_Demon »

I am in exactally the same position, but i have never had a girlfriend/kissed a girl. The closest i have got was a bit of luck playing spin the bottle :( Whenever i tell a girl i like her they are like "But you are my friend". I am in my first year of college now, and it is getting very very tedious. But i'm sure at somepoint in our lives someone will come along! Just keep positive and when you find someone you like don't let em get away no matter what!
sk8erprep
Loyal

Post by sk8erprep »

I know i am a lot younger than you, but how I got guys to see me as a girl and not "one of the guys" was I got girl clothes, changed my attitude, became more proper, met more girls, and after a year wore make-up. LOL. Will this help? Hope it does! Best of Luck!
MattMan
Veteran

Post by MattMan »

yeah, i feel the same way (although with a girl rather than a guy) and im 15 as of this coming friday