I Need Help

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

jenny12
Hooked On HelpingTeens

I Need Help

Post by jenny12 »

hey this is jenny 12 i know you probibliy remember me from 4 months and he cheats in the worst way thanx for every thing you guys helped alot but ANYWAY now we have been going out for 6 months we just went on break and we got back together a week later me begged well after agreeing that this was his last chance 3 strikes your out well i lost my virginity to him and i am only 12 i know thats really young but my dad found out and my dad doesnt want us to see each other and that is terrible i dont know what to do HELP

:crying:
Abbi
Veteran

Re: I Need Help

Post by Abbi »

This shouldn't be in Sex Sex Sex, it belongs in Relationships.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

hun your dads just doing what he thinks best, in his eyes 12 is young and your still his little girl.

i say you wait a little while then sit your dad down and have a talk with him, maybe come to some sort of agreement? like... since your still 12 maybe you and the guy should go some place public to meet, or stay with friends while your around him so nothing can happen??
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
sugarhigh543
Loyal

Post by sugarhigh543 »

This sounds like kind of an unhealthy relationship to me. I'm not going to preach to you about having sex at such a young age because that would be hypocritical of me. However, it seems like this guy isn't very good for you, he's cheated on you, you've already been on a break and you had to beg to get him back. Then you sleep with him, after all that. Trust me hun, I've been there! It seems like you're putting up with a lot from him. 3 strikes your out? Seems like he's had more than 3 strikes already. You are young, you have sooo much more of your life to live here. Don't let a guy like this hold you back. You will meet many more guys, guys who won't cheat, who will always treat you great, you will fall in love for real and it will be wonderful. *Trust me* I've been in your exact place before! If your dad does not want you to see eachother, you've gotta think of it this way: Your dad is older, wiser and cares about you. This guy might seem right to you, but take it from someone who's parents constantly said "We're just looking out for your best interests.." I thought they were fulla crap, but I hate to admit it... THEY WERE RIGHT!!!!! I am soo much happier now, I am older, smarter and have yet to find Mr. Right, but I def. will never settle for a cheater again. It's your life, you don't have to listen to me, but just trust me when I say this relationship your in is unhealthy, and your 12, you should be out having fun and being *happy* If this guy isn't 100% making you happy, then he isn't worth the time. Hope I helped, if not feel free to message me and I will try my best to help you.
"IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING, I STILL BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE TRULEY ARE GOOD AT HEART" - Anne Frank[/b]
soraflair
Loyal

Post by soraflair »

ya this is prob ur firts bf listen ur 2 ung (srry) wait till ur at least neer the end of ur 13yr and going on 2 ur 14 belive me ull be more prepaierd

trust me wait a lil longer 2 get into relationships :D (ohh i would say follo ur heart but ur fellings r not controld by ur heart its aculy just cemicals misxed in ur boddy reacting with ur blood streem srry just had 2 say that)
soraflair the flair that will live on