A Confession

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

silvertears
Loyal

A Confession

Post by silvertears »

I'm afraid I have a major crush on my friend. I like him a sight, he always talks to me during the classes we have together. He's a real sweetie and everything, and goes to church, he's really helped me keep faithful... I know you've had like a bazillion topics over this.. But how in the world could I tell him... I would hate for it to turn into somethin and then us break up and not be friends any more, but from what I've seen, he still talks to all his other ex gfs. Like I said though, I really dont want it to ruin our friendship but I cant help but think of him all the time :'( help peeeeez! XOXO <3
I'm a poor wayfaring stranger

While traveling thru this world of woe

Yet there's no sickness, toil, or danger

In that bright world to which I go

I'm going there to see my Father

I'm going there no more to roam

I'm only going over Jordan

I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will hang 'round me,

I know my way is rough and steep

Yet beauteous fields lie just before me

Where God's redeemed their virgils keep

I'm going there to see my mother

She said she'd meet me when I come

I'm only going over Jordan

I'm only going over home

~?~My?Photobucket~?~
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Re: A Confession

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

just try talking to him. and i mean if he likes you too then maybe you could see if theres anything there and pursue it, otherwise it will feel good to get it off your chest. and if he doesnt feel the same just accept that and hopefully you two will be mature about ti and can stay friends. but honestly you never know, and he might feel the same, or he might not. its something you either have to go for, or leave it bottled up inside and always wonder "what if..."
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you