Is This A Turn Off For You Girls....

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

RainAngel
Dedicated

Re: Is This A Turn Off For You Girls....

Post by RainAngel »

I think its kinda sexy when a guy has a little bit of chunk to hold on too hehe...it reminds me of a big cuddley teddy bear....but I also like guys that have a little muscle in them....I like whats on the inside its what counts the most ;) :D
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE </td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'Im dying here just to be saved</td</tr</table<div class='signature'-Dashboard Confessional

<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE </td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'Responsibility whats that? Responsibility not quite yet!?</td</tr</table<div class='signature'
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I could really care less since I don't know you anyway.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

NoOnesBabyGirl
Loyal

Post by NoOnesBabyGirl »

It really depends on the girl. Girls as a whole, do not share a universal opinion. People really hafta start understanding that...and of course it works vice versa.

That right there says it all...It really does depend on the person.
<span style=\'color:green\' Te Amo Brian..You're the only person in the world that I truely could not live without
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

i couldnt care less. why am i goign tow orry about how someone looks? the person i am with for the rest of my life will change how the look. they will age and go gray/bald. but thats not what im falling in love with. im falling in love with them on the inside. physical features change.
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

muscles over fat is sorta those cherry on top things, for girls - a guy's personal appearance is a first thing she notices (same for a guy), but eventually the personality comes through. my suggestion, is u work out, itll make u feel better and more confident. Confidence (too a point) is really sexy for girls, showing confidence even if u have fat shows that ur not afraid of who u are and girls will really appreciate that. like i have some fat in the chest area (not as much - i had bigger boobies than u do now its mostly muscle), and i have a flat stomach but no abs (yea its a keg), but i get girls a lot because im energetic and confident about who i am. personality always makes a person look better, unless ur a horrible person. go out there and shine, ull feel better, look better, and have better chances at love.
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
UNKGIRL
Loyal

Post by UNKGIRL »

My boyfriend is skinny but is in the Army and has to work out at lot so he is kinda mus. I think what matters in personality not looks!
Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself!!
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

I usually go for guys who are kinda skinny with muscles...but it wouldn't matter if they had a little fat on them. I just dont like really big muscular guys who work out too much..
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
LukesLady0822
Loyal

Post by LukesLady0822 »

guys are all different and it depends on the person that you're trying to impress (even thought you shouldn't be trying to impress anyone but yourself) but a guy with a little pudge on him is soooo sexy!!! no matter what anyone says they are people just are too insecure to say that most of the time
how can I

stand here with you

and not be moved by you

would you tell me

how could it be

any better than this yeah

you calm the storms

and you give me rest

you hold me in your hands

"Lifehouse-Everything"
Mim
Loyal

Post by Mim »

It's been my experience that guys who are a lil' chubby give the best hugs. You just can't hug skinny guys the same way. Too damn scrawny I think. ;) As long as you are happy, healthy, and have confidence in yourself, those are the big important things.
<span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

-George Weasley
prettynpink
Loyal

Post by prettynpink »

i love a guy with some meat cause when you lay with them or when hes holding you you feel just so safe and wonderful my bf is skinny and i wish hed gain some weight :shifty:
ReNeGaDe_ChIcK
Loyal

Post by ReNeGaDe_ChIcK »

Well To Me, ur body image doesn't really matter it's what inside that really counts, yeah my baby is kinda plump but i think it makes him so damn cute! :P i really don't like skinny guys, i say if my guy is plump thas juss more to luv!

*Renegade* :wub:
undefined *Friends May Come and Go...But Enimies Accumulate
Stephanie
Loyal

Post by Stephanie »

I totally dont care. Ive had crushes that range from skinny pole guys to guys that have meat on em. I dont want someone obese, I'd like a healthy guy.
Never, ever let somebody lead you to believe for even just one moment that you are not completely beautiful!
Bummerdout06
Loyal

Post by Bummerdout06 »

Personally, i want a guy who isn't skinnier than me, i think the bigger ones (muscular or not) would be much better to cuddle up to, bigger people are just like big plush teddy bears, so fun to cuddle up with. lol
~*Me and Me only*~
Bummerdout06
Loyal

Post by Bummerdout06 »

Personally, i want a guy who isn't skinnier than me, i think the bigger ones (muscular or not) would be much better to cuddle up to, bigger people are just like big plush teddy bears, so fun to cuddle up with. lol
~*Me and Me only*~
Shytthebed33
Loyal

Post by Shytthebed33 »

my boyfriend has meat on him, and i really dont mind it too much. :D i actually would prefer someone bigger than a skrawny guy, cuz.like everuone has been saying, its like a big ol' teddy bear. :D :wub:
<span style=\'color:gray\'(?`?.??.???`?.??.-* <span style=\'color:red\'C<span style=\'color:orange\'hRiSsY *<-.??.???`?.??.???)