All My Friends...

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

English_Rose
Loyal

Re: All My Friends...

Post by English_Rose »

Maybe you just haven't found the "one" for you yet.

If you're lonely spend some more time socializing and getting to know lads in after-school activities or summat. Enjoy flirting!!
Lryca
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Lryca »

Hmm, this happened to a friend of mine...She wanted to have a bf real bad. But, dont just go after the guy that says he likes you. Seriously, my friend did that and she got dumped bad after about 2 months. Just because she went nuts that someone really liked her and she started dating him real quick. Not all guys are good. Just be friends with everyone and yeah enjoy flirting. Single isnt so bad so long as you have alot of friends that are of the opposite sex :P Someone will come around some day. Just wait and bide your time.
mnkybel
Dedicated

Post by mnkybel »

I would suggest, like the two last replies, to go out and meet some other single people your age. Find a friend or someone you want to get to know better and go out and scope for guys. Go to popular hang out places and just work on meeting new people. Eventually someone will come around. But in the mean time just have fun, being in a relationship isn't all it's cracked up to be anyways. Sometimes it's just funner to be single and to flirt.
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Honestly, it's more like a fad in this case. Seriously--wait a couple months and they'll be single again. It's not a huge deal. Don't look for a boyfriend because everyone has one, just find someone you like being with first. It shouldn't be about having a boyfriend, it should be about being with the person YOU like. And if that's no one right now, don't worry about it. You'll have your time too.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8