No Love Life And Guy Probs..

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

snowboardgirl_16
Loyal

No Love Life And Guy Probs..

Post by snowboardgirl_16 »

i must be like a disease... guys just seem to run away from me! whenever i like a guy, he either starts to hate me or just doen't care! i'm 16, and i've never dated a guy, never even kissed a guy or anything. all my friends have boyfriends and they are always with them on weekends... which leaves me alone. i don't understand... i've been called hott and cute many times, i'm athletic and i have an athletic body, nice, of got a really good sence of humor (ive been told that i'm really funny), i'm smart (ive got about a 93% average), im also very considerate and i stand up for what a believe in. as well as i have high standards for guys (no smoking, drinking, respectful and other stuff) and i believe in no sex before marrige. i just don't understand why i see a lot of other girls in relationships and not me. it kinda gets me depressed sometimes. also my parents are both teachers (one at my school) so that could also be a factor. i just don't know... i've only got a year and a half left of high school and i want to at least have one relationship before i graduate.

here's my other problem:

one of my best friends' a guy.. and i always get bugged that he's my boyfriend but we're not dating. its kinda hard to explain our situation. about a year ago, i used to like him. then one weekend, my so called best friend goes out with him, doesn't tell me, lies to me about it and then afterwards when im pissed off at her and ignore her, she blames the whole situation on me. that relationship lasted about 2 weeks. eventually him and i got back to being friends again. these past months we've actually become really good friends and we hang out a lot. i've been told that he likes me, and he always talks about me when im not around, but i don't see him in that way anymore... and i don't want to date him now because we are just too good of friends. and i really don't want the whole "friends with benefits" stuff because that is just stupid. i dont know what to do about him. my brother and his friends (he's a year older) always bug me about him, but whenever i tell them that we're not dating, they are all like "suuuuure" and it really starts to annoy me. again, i don't know what to do... :wacko:
"Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? Love is how it's lost not how it's found. I don't know those eyes, but I see beauty there always. I know it's wrong to love you from afar but it's a craze." Azure Ray

"Take a look at yourself, and put your heart upon the shelf. It still bleeds, these wound won't heal, This pain inside is all that's real. Fall, as fire. Fall as fire from the sky above." Stutterfly

"It's all about the icing, and nobody cares about what's inside. You could see the outside face, it looks good, it must be great. And I know that's all you see. What would it matter anyway? Cause I can see right through your pretty, pretty skin today." The Early November
XxsazxX
Loyal

Re: No Love Life And Guy Probs..

Post by XxsazxX »

hey, being 16 and neva dated is no big thing, i hav a 17 yr old guy friend like that, hes totally hot too, maybe you should do some things to meet new people!

about the guy, if you only want to be friends, thats all you have to do! just hang round with him and make sure he gets the hint that ur just mates. And if he's talking about u it doesnt mean he fancies you, he might just think your that good friends, i tlk about my best guy friend all the time, it doesnt mean i fancy him! tell ur bro in private that its bugging u mayb he'll shut up!

Also, yr older brothers friends...go for them! lol sorry i always like the sound of older brothers friends:p...hehe good luck!!
la la la la sazxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: No Love Life And Guy Probs..

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Don't worry about the dating part.. you'll find someone sooner or later and it will probably be someone who u really like because ur standards are so high. Which is a good thing. About your other problem with ur friend.. If u don't like him anymore then you don't like him.. theres nothing complicated about that. When someone says something to u about it just tell them that u are just friends and drop it. If they continue then just ask them nicely to stop because it bother u that they think that.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy