Should I Tell Him?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

callisto85
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Should I Tell Him?

Post by callisto85 »

Sorry this might be long, but I really dont know what to do, and I can't ask any of my friends.

A little over a month ago i broke up with my boyfriend . We had been going out for about four or five months and only had sex once and we used protection so I wouldnt get pregnant. Things werent working out, so after a while I broke up with him.

About a week or so after we broke up, I started to hang around with another guy. He was really sweet and was always really kind to me. I could always count on him to be there for me and I knew he would do anything for me. We kinda started to go out and I was enjoying myself, but we never really became boyfriend and girlfriend, we were just together alot. :P

Then a couple weeks later I realized I hadnt had my period yet, and I was late and when I got checked I was pregnant. :wallbash: I freaked out at first because i had no idea what to do! I told my sorta boyfriend that our relationship wouldnt work and at first tried to ignore him :'( but I missed him too much, and started to hang around him again. Now I have no one to talk to because all of my friends would get so mad at me if they ever found out I was pregnant. So I guess what I'm asking is, should I tell my friend? Cause when he had asked earlier I had told him that me and my ex had never had sex. He knew we had done other things but not that. I really like being friends with him and I would NEVER want that to change, but i think that he'll hate me once he finds out that i lied to him, and that i'm pregnet. :'( . I dont know what to tell him, what if he doesnt want to be near me anymore? What if he cant trust me? Or what if he doesnt want a relatioship because I might be having a kid? I really need some advice, i dont know what to do sorry if this is confusing :sadbye:
LukesLady0822
Loyal

Re: Should I Tell Him?

Post by LukesLady0822 »

i think before anyone, you should tell the father...
how can I

stand here with you

and not be moved by you

would you tell me

how could it be

any better than this yeah

you calm the storms

and you give me rest

you hold me in your hands

"Lifehouse-Everything"
callisto85
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by callisto85 »

Sorry, I guess I shoulda explained that part a little better I just didnt want my thing to be too long, I was afraid no one would read it.

I told the father a while after I found out. He knows I'm pregnant, but he was in a new relationship. He wanted me to have an abortion, but I hate the idea so we decided on adoption. I promised him I wouldnt tell anyone for a while because he's afraid his new girlfriend will find out before he can tell her. After I have the baby and its in adoption, we most likely wont be around each other anymore.
PunkRockPimp
Loyal

Post by PunkRockPimp »

I think you should tell your friend. if he is any real/good friend that you would want, he should understand, and he should be there for you. all of you friends should. after all "isn't that whats friends are for?"

bye

sam.... if you want you can pm or email me. cutetpie72000@aol.com

bye
<span style="font-family:Georgia"punkrockpimp LJ DOT COM___your so jealous
LukesLady0822
Loyal

Post by LukesLady0822 »

ahh, gotcha. i would tell ur "guy" because well, hes obviosly going to find out and he'd prolly wanna know first then haev to look at your stomach to tell that somethin's up ya kno?
how can I

stand here with you

and not be moved by you

would you tell me

how could it be

any better than this yeah

you calm the storms

and you give me rest

you hold me in your hands

"Lifehouse-Everything"
xHollywoodHorrorx
Loyal

Post by xHollywoodHorrorx »

You should tell your "guy friend" right away. Hes going to find out no matter what, and shouldnt it be from you. Just tell him you were embarrassed that you had sex with your ex, and you didnt want anyone to know....which is probably correct too. And you should also tell your other friends because if they are true friends than they will try to help you, not be mad at you. and they are also going to fine out eventually.

best of luck
*Kara

-dont overthink it, just do it.-

-everyone dies but why be like everyone else-

- Peanut butter WILL take over the world....so watch out. o.O

I <3 Andrew :)

I <3 Something Corporate ?

-The Truth Is you could slit my throat, and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt.-

-If I'm Just bad news, then you're a liar-

-Tonight I watch the lights go out in your house, wondering how i could get so deep, and you could still get sleep.-
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

You should really your guy friend because he is going to find out eventually just by looking at you since you plan to have the baby and give it up for adoption. Why did you lie to him in the first place when he asked if you had sex with your ex boyfriend? By the way, how old are you?
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
callisto85
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by callisto85 »

Thank you for your help everyone, it makes since that he'll find out anyway, so i guess i'll try and tell him soon. I didnt want to tell him when he first asked, because he's with my group of friends in thinking that anything like that is really bad. As for age wise i'm 15. Thanks again for your help, i guess i better start thinking of how i'm gunna tell him ;)
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

Don't lie about it! The more you lie the further you dig yourself into a hole. You need to tell him the truth right away no matter what the circumstances may be. He might not be too happy with you, but he might actually stick around to take care of the baby, either way, if he doesn't he has to pay for child support, it's the law, unless you don't want him to. But I, myself, definately would make him, since it is his baby too. You need to sit down with him and have a BIG talk about this..about what you two are going to do, whether you're going to keep the baby, whether he's going to stick around, etc.
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...