He Freaked Out On Me

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Cute_missy
Loyal

He Freaked Out On Me

Post by Cute_missy »

My boyfriend of a year was fine today then like an hour and a half later he started to just freak out. I told him i didnt get him right now and he just started going about how i was being to emotional and stuff. it was like he was taking all his frusterations out on me. I just dont know what to do he tore me apart in the matter of 2 minutes. should i be talking to him tomorrow? Please help...
Roses are red, Violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you but the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl is empty and so is your head
Shortie
Loyal

Re: He Freaked Out On Me

Post by Shortie »

Maybe he was just holding all that stuff in. And when it got too much he let it go...

I dunno, try talking to him tommorow. :wacko:
prettynpink
Loyal

Post by prettynpink »

maybe you should take a day not to talk so both of you can think and get your feelings staight. you dont want to have another huge fight that will make things worse so just take it slow and it'll work out. and im sure things will be fine
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

My xbf use to do that to me ALL the time.. it just drove me crazy because I wanted to help him .. but he was screaming at me. Just give him a few days to think about everything and straighten it out with himself.. and then ask him what was wrong.. be there for him though because he might be having a really hard time right now. By him talking it out on u he's just saying I need help. :hug: Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
Cute_missy
Loyal

Post by Cute_missy »

thnx for the advice everyone.
Roses are red, Violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you but the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl is empty and so is your head
PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

It's also possible his frustrations are about you and he jusout on you in a harsh way (that he really ought not have done). He was tearing you apart, and he probably shoudln't have yelled at you in the way that he did, but it's possible that though your relationship has been a year, he's starting to lose that interest he may have had before and he's starting to take that out on you. Now don't take my word for this... Not talking for a day or so is a good idea. Now if hhe happens o call or you two happen to talk, I'd say try to work things out and see what's going on. Don't try to ignore it, until everything has been solved.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet