This Girl...

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Chaos_Falls
Loyal

This Girl...

Post by Chaos_Falls »

Alrighty! there's this girl i like, lets call her Jane (thats not her real name, lol), and i like her, kinda...we're friends, but we dont talk much, cuz we dont have the time,but when we do, we chat for a while....

i like her, and i thought hse liked me at one point in time, so i told my other friend , who is one of Jane's best friends, that i liked jane...she said "you really aren't her type..she goes for older guys" (ouch.)

i kinda passed it by, thinking, "yeah, shes prolly right, a relationship more than friends between us wont work...."

then i remembered her in my class last year, always chatting w/ me...and doing the things girls do when they like a guy...

and i thought "maybe she does like me"

....and, heres an odd twist....

the ohter day, she asked me to be in a movie with her, for a class....but she didnt ask her best friend (the one i told about liking Jane)...

its kinda confusing me, what do you think Jane means...does she like me? or just maybe wanna become closer friends? or is there not enough info to know? :blink: oy...

i'll quit ranting now...thanks :)
Be yourself. Nobody can be just like you.

Part of the El Camino Fan Club!

...the whopping one member so far lol:D
She
Veteran

Re: This Girl...

Post by She »

Either way, looks good for you ;) Just go with it, see what happens... good luck!
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Chaos_Falls
Loyal

Post by Chaos_Falls »

thank you...

i hope it goes to the good way... :D

She
Veteran

Post by She »

Well, if she wants to become closer friends that means she's interested in you on some level, you know? And that can always lead to more.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

Chaos_Falls
Loyal

Post by Chaos_Falls »

:D yeh, thats what im aiming for...

im debaiting on wheter or not its that she wants to get closer or just that she knows i like to act...

well, my part is very minute though...so maybe she does want to get closer...hmmmm

Chaos_Falls
Loyal

Post by Chaos_Falls »

well, i thought about it, i think she does wanna get closer....

my part is small, but ill be there for the whole filming, and, a while ago she invited me to a party, and gave me a valentine (not in the love way)

so :woot:

Chaos_Falls
Loyal

Post by Chaos_Falls »

thanks...

what could i do/say to kinda find out if she likes me, and if she does, get closer?

She
Veteran

Post by She »

Just keep showing interest, call her sometimes, flirt, you know, ask her over (maybe ask her to bring a friend or two and you'll have some of your friends and you guys can watch a movie or something, if you want to be more subtle about it)... I dunno. Keep talking to her and just dropping some subtle hints and hopefully things'll work out well. :) Best of luck!

Chaos_Falls
Loyal

Post by Chaos_Falls »

sigh, with that last post i feel desperate....

i'm just gonna get to know her (or try to) then weigh my possibilites, i'll keep ya posted, if ya want

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

well Jane couldve meant nothing by the movie or anything... the possibilities are endless! But if ya really llike her dont be scared to make the first move... and if it doesnt work out... atleast you know you tried!

*Christina
There's always someone cooler than you
Chaos_Falls
Loyal

Post by Chaos_Falls »

Firstly, ask her friends what they think. Yes, I know it will get back to her that you asked, but that will only signal that you are curious as to her intentions. If you really want to know, you can also try looking for more signals, and posting them here as they come up. Good luck, and if she does like you, I hope things work out.
yeah, as you can see I asked my friend....well......that's the only one of Jane's friends I speak with..

I don't think I've ever mentioned that I was crazy bout one of her friends...then she broke meh heart (its over and done with) and that girl is one of the biggest bitches (pardon my language) i have ever met...so i know ill be getting flamed from that side....hmm...maybe i should move onto someone else...i dunno... (sigh)

thanks for your support though!

Chaos_Falls
Loyal

Post by Chaos_Falls »

we havent ever hung out...but i realized something goood!

Tomorrow there's a field trip to go see "Gods and Generals" for 3 history classes, mine, hers and some other one (Who cares 'bout that one?)...so I'm hopin to sit w/ her and chat... :D hehehe

Chaos_Falls
Loyal

Post by Chaos_Falls »

well, today's the day,i hope i can sit with her...I'll keep ya posted on what happens...i hope the suspense isnt too much....(for you) and i'll tell yeh how the movie is lol.

I have a feeling she knows, because the friend i told prolly said something...but i guess i wasnt the first guy to like her and tell my friend. oof. but, i'm hopin for a positive turn out...i'll just be myself, and be happy! :D

Chaos_Falls
Loyal

Post by Chaos_Falls »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (sighs) I didn't sit with her...she got to the theater before me...I thought I'd be sittin w/ her cuz I'm sittin w/ some friends she hangs out with (I know some of em)

OH! But "Gods and Generals" was pretty good, a little on the long side though....bout 3.5+hours...it has an intermission...

it was good, but I had a constant stream of popcorn coming at the back of my head...from my friend, whom i was once crazy bout...my friend said it means she wants me to go sit with her...but its good i didn't....(sigh) onto more new ideas...

Chaos_Falls
Loyal

Post by Chaos_Falls »

yay! :D i talked to her for a while...while th was down....im happy... :D ...i got to know her a little more...sorta...shes really....out there.... :blink: lol

ill keep you posted, if you'd like...

iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

lol im glad you got to learn more about her, hopefully things will keep going like this :)
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]