Frusterated

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SweetStuff05
Loyal

Frusterated

Post by SweetStuff05 »

Hello. Okay well everytime I tell a guy I'm into them, everything always changes...unfortunately for the worse. I'm sick of falling for these guys and them no liking me back. Another thing I hate is when I'm about to start talking to a guy I like and he's already talking to some girl that's "eazy" This shit always happenes to me, but I guess everyone can have dreams but there's always going to be something that going to screw them up right? Why can't for at least once, everything can go great?????!!!!! :bag:
"The best things in life are unseen... that's why we close our eyes when we sleep, kiss, and dream."

*Cherry Cutie*
oneforthemoney
Veteran

Re: Frusterated

Post by oneforthemoney »

You haven't met the right person .. and that person is clearly someone that will like you back. The "going for an eazy chick" thing is getting really overrated. Don't waste your time with them... let them come to you. Things change over time, be patient.. (easier said than done)

I'm sure there's someone right under your nose that likes you..

~one~