I Just Gess

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

XxSilverxGalxX

I Just Gess

Post by XxSilverxGalxX »

a boy wont go out with me because i dont know him! i meant him once @ a bday party 2 years ago! he said it would be weird to go out if we knew nuthin of eachotha! we are both to shy to go up to eachother to say "hi"! it just seems hopeless to go up to him and how do i become friends first??? :'(
Cass
XC Sabreur
Loyal

Re: I Just Gess

Post by XC Sabreur »

ask him to hang out with you. Like does he go to your school? If he does ask him to hang out with you at lunch time. If he doesn't, set up something with a group of friends and invite him, like a trip to the mall or out to lunch or whatever. Just take it slow and get to know him. I hope this helps, good luck :luck:
I'm a moderator of the Family/Friends forum, and Relationships! If you ever need help with anything, feel free to email, IM, or PM me.

For those of you wondering what my name means, here it is. The XC stands for Cross Country, because I run cross country and I run distance in track for my school. And Sabreur because I fence sabre in my spare time. And no, its not a lightsabre.

And if anyone else here fences or runs cross country or track, PM me ! we should talk sometime, I love running and fencing :D
bluegray
Loyal

Post by bluegray »

I think that you should go up to him and ask to hang out. The more you hang out with him the more he gets to know you. You also get to know him. You should take it slowly because you to are shy. I hope that things will work out with him.

Blue
StainLess
Loyal

Post by StainLess »

Just go up to him, open your month, and say Hey. The conversation will start from that. The best way to become friends is to talk first.
UNKGIRL
Loyal

Post by UNKGIRL »

Yeah become friends first. You should know a person before you start to date them. Hang out in a group the first few times you hang out but not all the time then go by yourselves but as friends only. That way when your alone you can learn more about him and him about you. Take things slow!
Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself!!