Anthony

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

BaBayBonG
Loyal

Anthony

Post by BaBayBonG »

I could fucking kill him right now. I really could. I hate him so much. He is such a fucking asshole. I dated him for like 4 months before..then we broke up over some stupid little fight then he calls me up last night and asks me to chill with him at his friends party. I said I couldn't because I had school in the morning and my mom wouldn't let me go. He told me to come anyways and sneak out. So I say fuck it and I sneak out and walk in the cold downtown to his friends house to chill with him. When I get there he is all happy to see me and we hang out and kiss alittle then he gives me some big bullshit talk about how much he misses me. I fell for it and we end up going back out. Then he tells me he loves me. We dance and shit then he asks me to hold his beer because he has to go pee. I waited for like 10 mins but he didn't come back so I go to look for him and he is making out with some slutty girl. I chucked the beer at him and start screaming at him then I take off. He gets up and chases me. He stops me in the drive way and slams me against his friends car. I spit in his face and tell him to get the fuck away from me. He says he is sorry and that he won't do it again. I pull away from him and he opens his friends car and pushs me in it. I start hitting him and he grabs my neck and pins me to the back of the seat and tells me to stop being a lil bitch. I sit still until he lets me go and I then punch him and get out the car and run to the gas station and call my dad and he came and got me and took me to his house and called my mom to tell her where I was. I can't believe he did that shit to me. He cheated on me right after he told me he loved me and wanted to go back out. I hate him so much. What the hell is his problem?!?! UUUUUUGH I am having the worst week of my life and its just going to get worst :furious: :'(
Be a good girl

Try a little harder

You've got to measure up

And make me prouder

Be a good girl

You've gotta try a little harder

That simply wasn't good enough

To make us proud

Be a good girl

Push a little farther now

That wasn't fast enough

To make us happy

We'll love you just the way you are

If you're perfect
UNKGIRL
Loyal

Re: Anthony

Post by UNKGIRL »

Well some guys are just dicks like that sorry to say. There are guys like that give good guys bad names. He isn't worth your time or your love if he says he loves you then makes out with some other girl right after you guys get back together. Move on he is a loser you can do way better.
Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself!!
BaBayBonG
Loyal

Post by BaBayBonG »

Im just so stressed out. All the guys I know are assholes and the ones I know that arent...I can't have them. :wallbash: :furious: :'(
Be a good girl

Try a little harder

You've got to measure up

And make me prouder

Be a good girl

You've gotta try a little harder

That simply wasn't good enough

To make us proud

Be a good girl

Push a little farther now

That wasn't fast enough

To make us happy

We'll love you just the way you are

If you're perfect
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

holding his beer ehh, well was he drunk ? And if he was and had just barely asked youback out then u cant say to much, the kid didnt know what he was doing and you deserve betta, so move on out
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali
stupid_for_loving

Post by stupid_for_loving »

Look, first thing I'd worry about is why you're worries that he cheated when right after that he called you a name and man-handled you. Yeah, cheating is an assholey thing to do but treating you the way he did after is where the real signs flash a red warning. The other postings are right: he's a loser. I suggest if you want to find a guy who treats you better find a different crowd. Don't abandon your friends, just add yourself a new crowd. Guys that age who drink and swear will never give you the kind of mature relationship you want. The fact he told you to sneak out means he's dishonest right then and there. Be careful about the places you find love. Certain crowds of people harbour bad seeds. Take it from experience. My best friend complains day ina ndd ay out that she's jellous of my guys cuz she can never find any "Nice" ones. Well, I'll tell ya, if I looked for guys in the places she looks for guys I couldn't find any nice ones either. Same as my other friend. If you get guys that age who sneak around, date heavily, drink, swear, do drugs and the whole lot you will amost never find one who treats you right. It's early signs of irresponsibility, selfishness, and greed. I'm dating one now, lol. drank when he was 8. Seriously, it's not an insult to you or your interests, I'm just saying it's no place to start serious relationships.