Crappy Situation

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

CeeCee
Loyal

Crappy Situation

Post by CeeCee »

about a month ago, at a party, my friend and i met the same guy... i liked him, but so did she, and she said that she liked him first, so i kept quiet and never said anything.... but now its obvious that he really likes me, and i feel the same way, but i have no idea what to say to my friend, or how to bring it up... i know i should probably talk to both of them... but what am i supposed to say! its a crappy situation :(

:'(
~Ceece~
funnyfishyup
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: Crappy Situation

Post by funnyfishyup »

first of all, when you say "obvious" do you mean he straight out told you something reffering to likeing...or it seems to you that he is throwing signs...belive me signs are way too fickle, you need oral proof.

and if he really does like you just talk to your friend, if shes a good friend then shell understand .
INCUBUS ROCKS!

<span style=\'color:blue\'growing up cures almost everything, but your own insecurities.
She
Veteran

Post by She »

"I liked him first" is a stupid excuse and a waste of time. That's not really what's important at all and it's immature to assume that because you liked someone longer means you liked someone more. Particularly if it's a matter of hours or minutes.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
CeeCee
Loyal

Post by CeeCee »

what i meant by "she liked him first" is that she went completely nuts about it, and me being a good friend, didn't tell her that i liked him too....
~Ceece~
Isabel
Loyal

Post by Isabel »

Look. I know this is a diragitory thing tos ay but "bros before hoes"....its just a guy. Nothing big. Dont let the fact that you both like teh same guy tear you apart. And how is it 'obvious' that he likes you?

there are plenty of fish in the sea and men in this world.
The pressures and demands: Staring at the Knife.

Holding in your hand: What used to be your Life.

Pictures of me
StainLess
Loyal

Post by StainLess »

Just say how it is. Stand up for yourself.
B_Lo
Loyal

Post by B_Lo »

just tell her that he likes u better and to let u have him
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given, than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossibloe is not a fact, it's an option/ Impossible is not a declaration, it's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary

Impossible is nothing- Muhammad Ali