Help!

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

xxlilcubancutie0
Loyal

Help!

Post by xxlilcubancutie0 »

hey...umm I was just wondering what I should do cuz...ok I have a boyfriend and weve been datin since 2-17-04 i kno it aint long but we say we love each other and I KNOW he loves me ALOT i mean ALOT and hell give me anything i want or whatever you know? but theirs a problem...cuz what i look for MOST iz physicall and im not physically attracted to him ...and im cheatin on him cuz of that but he dont know and i dont know what i should do.

Jessiica <3 Ruben -- o4.2o.o5

The Veronicas

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Re: Help!

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

Thats not fair to him. If you really loved him it wouldn't matter what he looked like and you wouldn't be cheating on him. I'm sure you don't really want to hurt him, so just break up with him or get over the fact that u aren't attracted to him.

I know myself that I need to be some what attracted to a person. They don't have to be amazing looking or anything but I need to be attracted to them and its not always looks that attract me. You will on keep cheating on him if u stay with him. So instead of hurting him just break up with him and see if u can remain friends.

Good Luck :) Mandy
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
blue_eyed_angel
Loyal

Re: Help!

Post by blue_eyed_angel »

What would you do if you "loved" someone the way he does you and then you find out what he was doing, because he wasn't physically attracted to you? It's not fair, at all :angry: You need to just tell him. Don't lie, because I'm sure that you want to be friends with him after the breakup right? It will be worse to get caught. And you think the guy your cheating on him with would want you after what you are doing with the guy you are with? No, he wouldn't, what are the chances you would do it to him. Either stop or tell your boyfriend, and dont play highschool games :thumbsdown: