She Lost The Desire..

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

NunchakuSteve
Veteran

She Lost The Desire..

Post by NunchakuSteve »

As you know, I've been through a lot with my girlfriend Tori.

I'll give a bit more backround.

-Me and Tori got together...grade 9,(she grade 8)

Things were perfect we alwyas hung out, loved eachother like crazy.

-After our 1 year anniversay, things got weird...we lost the special something in our kisses. We decided to have a bit of a break..we did, she like anothe rboy...but we hung out more and more again and fell right back. She asked me out..things got a bit weirder between us again. So it's like when she asked me out they went downhill.

Now here's the situation.

We go back out...but she like wants her space now. No touchiness, no sex, kissing etc. Now I could be fine...but its not a good type of relationship to be in.

Like, she wants to be with me she loves me but where's the desire? She's still attracted to me, finds me good looking but what?

She still wants me to marry her when we're older, and have kids, she thinks im amazing and I love her. It's the gap in between she's not sure about.

So, maybe if we took another break. Like we'd still see eachother, but maybe it'd come back like before? I just dont like the whole "open-ness" leaving her open and "free" without being tied down by the title of girlfriend. She told me to open my eyes and really look to girls. I understand that you cannot truly know you miss her until ou've had others to go by..but I dont know.

I could take a break, and we probly will.

I would like answers other than:

"You're better than her"

"You dont need her"

"You can get better"

I know t hats how you guys think..well some at least

but I am in love with this girl no mater what you say, things will work out and I'm SO sorry I always bother you guys with this..

Please give me some insight..

Like also...she lost the desire...she's told me herself, you always want what you dont/cant have. So maybe its because she has me..its like...yeah.

please get back to me
iHEAVENn2
Veteran

Re: She Lost The Desire..

Post by iHEAVENn2 »

again w0w.

maybe you two need a long long break?? or maybe its just not working??

just because you love someone doesnt mean you need to be with them. you can stay friends for awhile, date other people and see how that goes. then if in time you two still wanna date go ahead?
Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Once in a lifetime, when every star that lights the sky.

Will shine with one reason, leading your heart to the one love you find.

Just once in your life..

Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Just once in a lifetime...

Soda tart!!

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

In my relationship with Michael, we were always better off before we use the title "boyfriend and girlfriend". I don't know why that is. But once one of us officially asks either of us out, things go down hill and we fight.

What we decided to do, just this last time we got back together is to not ask eachother out. We can't even ask eachother if we are "together" because we both know.. But it just isn't spoken about. We act as boyfriend and girlfriend, we just don't say it. It's just a psycological thing, I guess. Our relationship is VERY good right now, and it hasn't been this great since we started doing that.

You could give that a try..
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Originally posted by Abbi@Apr 16 2004, 04:58 PM

In my relationship with Michael, we were always better off before we use the title "boyfriend and girlfriend". I don't know why that is. But once one of us officially asks either of us out, things go down hill and we fight.

What we decided to do, just this last time we got back together is to not ask eachother out. We can't even ask eachother if we are "together" because we both know.. But it just isn't spoken about. We act as boyfriend and girlfriend, we just don't say it. It's just a psycological thing, I guess. Our relationship is VERY good right now, and it hasn't been this great since we started doing that.

You could give that a try..

yeah thats exactly what im saying...thanks abbi!
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

No problemo. :P
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

So basically just go with it?
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

If she is asking you to open your eyes and she's saying that she has lost interest in anything which would involve her taking some clothing off..

then it does sound as if she's having a rough time in the self esteem department??

Is this something the two of you have addressed before, how comfortable she feels with her own body??
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Originally posted by fluffyhelen@Apr 17 2004, 05:13 AM

If she is asking you to open your eyes and she's saying that she has lost interest in anything which would involve her taking some clothing off..

then it does sound as if she's having a rough time in the self esteem department??

Is this something the two of you have addressed before, how comfortable she feels with her own body??

You have raised an interesting point.

Before when we first started chilling together, she was ok with her body. Thats when we were crazy kids.

The last few times we did it, she was like "do I have to take my shirt off?"

And she has been very self-conscious of herself and often says she wants to get in shape. That could be it, or an excuse...but yeah YOu did raise an intersting point. Maybe its that and she just doesn't wanna do that stuff with me right now.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

That's me, interesting point person..

When girls are developing, they notice changes in their bodies which they are not used to. They begin comparing themselves with other women and she probably basically doesn't think she's good enough anymore or something..

Say she's beautiful and attractive.. or something like that. Anything to boost her confidence.
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

But when you say it, mean it.

It will not have the same effect if you're just using those terms lliberally.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Emily, you're so sexaaaaaaay :wub: