I Like Her

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SnakeEyes2131
Loyal

I Like Her

Post by SnakeEyes2131 »

I've been reading different posts and I've decided I'm going to tell the girl I like that I like her. I have one problem, I have no clue what to say. My friends think she knows I like her, but I'm not sure so if anyone has tips, advice, or stories related to this please post them they would really help. Thanks
If tou need to talk just im me on AIM my sn is: SnakeEyes2131 . Just remind me where u got my sn from.
alleycat
Loyal

Re: I Like Her

Post by alleycat »

how bout writing a letter and asking her to write you one back

or writing her a letter and giving her yer mobby so she can text u?
its been two days and already i dont think i can go on without her
poetic_queeny
Loyal

Post by poetic_queeny »

why not see her a few times and flirt a bit then slowly make it more obvious...and txt her and tell her or ask 2 meet hger and tell her..just dont send your mates to do it (not saying you would) cos it like the worst method eva from a gurls view point

good luck xx
When i cry i need you to wipe away all my tears....

Take away those fears....

and crush all bad i hear....

i am here to help...hannah_banana_sultana@hotmail.com if you need me...or email me on here :)

evrything you wana tell me will be respected and will be helped to the greatest of ability, and also the highest level of confidentiality
Shortie
Loyal

Post by Shortie »

Be creative.

Really, It's hard to say no to a nice, thoughtful creative guy.

Get her a cupcake with a note wraped in plastic inside of it (Happened to a friend).

Just be creative because if your friends think she likes you, chances are she does.

Just go for it and good luck :)

Keep us posted,

Karen
SnakeEyes2131
Loyal

Post by SnakeEyes2131 »

I dont really get any good chances to be alone with her since we always see each other at our friends house because we go to different schools. I'd rather tell her in person not with a txt or a note. thanks so far, but any more ideas?
If tou need to talk just im me on AIM my sn is: SnakeEyes2131 . Just remind me where u got my sn from.
dancingsoul
Loyal

Post by dancingsoul »

I love to get notes from guys...especially cuz I get to keep them :) But, what's really supercool is when the guy writes my note right in front of me. If you don't have the guts to tell it to her face, write her a note, and flash her a smile. I guarantee she will melt, and if for some reason she doesn't like u back, she will definitely have respect for your courage.
Sk8terchic_in_love_wit_sk8terguy
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by Sk8terchic_in_love_wit_sk8terguy »

When i like a guy i normally im him online and tell him just work the conversation in that direction. or with guys who don't have sn's when i'm with them i normally flirt a lil so they get the idea then i slip it into conversation that i like sum boy that i hang out with n when they ask who it is which they normally do i say u. it has got me a few boys and a few dates... if she likes u she probably won't care 2 much in how u tell her as long as u tell her. gl
poetic_queeny
Loyal

Post by poetic_queeny »

Originally posted by Sk8terchic_in_love_wit_sk8terguy@Apr 28 2004, 11:16 AM

if she likes u she probably won't care 2 much in how u tell her as long as u tell her. gl

i cudnt of put it better myself....if you wana b realy romantic you cud send her notes like a treasure hunt and then the final clue she find you with a orse or summit...or you cud rite it in sand if your near a beach...it depends how romantic you wana go....

hav you managed to tell her yet?

keep us posted x x :D
When i cry i need you to wipe away all my tears....

Take away those fears....

and crush all bad i hear....

i am here to help...hannah_banana_sultana@hotmail.com if you need me...or email me on here :)

evrything you wana tell me will be respected and will be helped to the greatest of ability, and also the highest level of confidentiality
FallonCeceAda
Loyal

Post by FallonCeceAda »

I like it when guys give me compliments. It can make a girl really like some1 if they are nice 2 them. Also, its cool to be funny, girls love a sense of humor! But best of, just be urself, and tell her, if u can't tell her in her face, write a letter or IM her, something like that.

GL, and KUP(Keep Us Posted)

-Fallon AKA Lyn
I was talking to God, and I asked him

"God why don't you create a scientist who can find the cure for AIDS/HIV and Cancer? Why can't you send a leader to give world peace?"

You know what God said?

"I did, but you all killed them in the womb."

I am a Army JROTC Cadet Private

I am 100% Pro-Life

I am Catholic

I am Drug Free

But most of all,

I am "Me"