Something Special. Please Answer To Me Quickly

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

snsareformorons
Loyal

Something Special. Please Answer To Me Quickly

Post by snsareformorons »

im not sure if allie will see this im hoping she wont, but. we just went through a really rough time. and hoping that verything will be fine, i want to do something really special for her, something that will sweep her off her feet. i want to let her know that im here for her. and how much i love her. i just want to make her really happy. i have no clue what to get her, do for her, or anything. i mean ive talked to her before, and i try so hard to explain but i cant put to words how i feel.,well at least not completely. so i thought that if someone could help me out. i would greatly appreciate it thank you so much. ideas ive already come up with were maybe a dozen roses. id give her a love note/card but i surprised her at work last week with that. i dont wanna get too repetative. and this past weekend i took her out to lunch and minigolf. im low on money right now. and i want it to be something more from the heart and romantic than something costly. so anyresponse would help thanks so much
Imagine:

To stand on top of the highest cliff.

To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.

To draw the final breath,

To make that little step,

To know, that for once a decision was made,

To feel one foot above the abyss,

To think for a split second you can float in the air

To feel losing balance,

To fall,

To feel the cold wind violently caress you,

To see the ground coming closer,

Then to doubt

To wish yourself back to the top of the peak

the one that you are pacing away from.

Only to perish, knowing you cannot turn back
sugarpacket
Loyal

Re: Something Special. Please Answer To Me Quickly

Post by sugarpacket »

a poem saying what you feel is always a great idea. it's from the heart, and only you can put in what you want to say.

or just go out and spend time with each other. stay at home to watch a movie together or go out on the town and have a blast. making memories with someone you care about is also always a sure-fire way to show you care :)

good luck! hope it goes how you want it to!
kiss, crush, bliss, blush... finally happy. so happy. so lucky.

diaLoGue shrUgGed
Skye
Veteran

Re: Something Special. Please Answer To Me Quickly

Post by Skye »

You should be careful buying things...

Also, just have a romantic night. Doesnt have to be expensive or exclusive. It can be cheap and at McDonalds practically...lol, not the ideal location but if you're really smooth it *could* be romantic. When the kids arent running around crashing into walls... Haha. The point is, romantic nights dont automatically mean bookoo expensive. They are romantic because you put your heart into planning this and you are expressing your love for her. Candles wouldn't hurt, in fact they'd help a great deal setting the mood. Candle light is extremely romantic.

So, I'd have to say the poem and maybe a romantic night. Or you can do what sugarpacket said and just go to a theme park, be silly, have a fricking blast. And it will work just as well. At the end of the day you two will have had so much fun together that you'll be close to each other. Opportunities multiply. lol.

If you don't want to spend a dime and have the same effect. I have to agree with the poems suggestion. Poems rock. Even if you are really, really crappy at poetry its kind of cute that you put the effort into it and tried. :)
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.