He's Out Now And I Want Him

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

smalltowngirl
Hooked On HelpingTeens

He's Out Now And I Want Him

Post by smalltowngirl »

okay ..... here's the story .... when i was 14 years old i did alot of babysitting jobs .. one in particular was for a family with 2 young kids ..... so i thought .... in march of 2001 the fathers son from a previous marriage moved in with them and i lost the job oh well .... when i met this son on march 24 of 2001 we hit it off we were inseperable .... we were perfect together and i fell in love with him ... his step mom noticed it too and for what ever reason she decided to move the family away at the end of june ... i was devastated and heartbroken ... he was my first serious boyfriend and the only guy i'd ever loved ... well we continued to have a long distance relationship for 16 months and in august of 2002 (17months) he proposed, of course i said yes and i was happy i really was but i was scared at the same time i couldnt believe that someone could actually love me for me, i couldnt imagine that someone actually wanted to spend the rest of their life and existance with ME!! ... so before he got the chance to actually put the ring on my finger (christmas 2002) i ended things and told him i was preggers with someone elses kid so that he wouldnt try and get me back .... i was still a virgin ... well its been a long time since all this happened and i havent been able to be happy since i love him and he knows that .... about a month and a half ago i moved out of my dads house ... i was a nervous wreck and didnt know what to do ... i thought of him ... it was his arms that i wanted to run to for shelter and sercurity .... no one elses .... i couldnt get a hold of him because the number i did have was disconnected ... i tried getting a number from some of the girls that i met through him but no one had it ... last night as a final attempt i tried the internet and what do you know i found him ... i called him and i was heartbroken to learn that he has a gf now .... he says hes happy and im happy for him if thats true but she was there and i coudnt really talk to him about the issue .... im jealous i mean i want him back so much i just want to be happy ..... but i dont know what to do i am tempted to get a drive down to his place (about 5h away) and just show up at his house and make my plea but im afraid it may be too late im afraid i may have lost him forever ...

WHAT SHOULD I DO??? :crying: :wallbash: :down: :in-love:
UNKGIRL
Loyal

Re: He's Out Now And I Want Him

Post by UNKGIRL »

Well I would talk to him a few more times. I would maybe tell him how bad you have been feeling ever since you broke things off and that you do still love him. But just remember it has been along time since you seen him last so you might be in love with the old him. So maybe get to know him now and then tell him how you feel if it is still the same. Good Luck!!!!
Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself!!
smalltowngirl
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: He's Out Now And I Want Him

Post by smalltowngirl »

i know thats what i am thinking i am afraid to see him because i am afraid that like me he has changed alot but my changes are all on the outside not the inside i am still the sme person on the inside and because of that i am still in love with him ..... i mean its been 18 months since we broke up and its now that i am starting to realize that hes the one locked away in my heart no one else ... i cant help it i mean he was my first love and my only true love ......... well this is just a quick reply and i gtg so i hope other people can help me out here too thanks you all in advance chow

~ME~