One Year

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

One Year

Post by LedZep04 »

well I've posted about how next month is a year but on June 12th our anniversary my bf is going to be flying back home from my hometown. We won't even get to spend the effin day together!@@#@# Err I wanted to be with him on that day, not the day before or the day after and I can't change the flight dates. Anyway, I thought I would just vent about that. I'm really pissed. ;(
RIP Parsa<33
daffodildreams
Veteran

Re: One Year

Post by daffodildreams »

If your relationship is strong though, it won't matter if you spend that day together or not.
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

of course, but you know how nice it would be to spend it with him? :P
RIP Parsa<33
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

yeah it would, since u can't focus on the positives: at least u get to see him at all right?
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

yeah I live with him.. we are flying out to my hometown and he has to go back early for work :(
RIP Parsa<33
Tifmonster
Loyal

Post by Tifmonster »

Aw! I'm sorry you won't be able to spend that day with him... it's such a special day... just make sure you celebrate somehow, and make it extra extra special since it cant be on June 12th. Congrats early on a happy anniversary! Take care :)
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

I will get to see him that day but not that long :( I will have to drop him off at the airport. It sucks. I guess we will try something else. Anyway besides that thanks so much!! We were fighting for a longgg time and lately shit has been great so our one year will be nice.
RIP Parsa<33