He Finally Said I Love You.....

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

seventh star45
Loyal

He Finally Said I Love You.....

Post by seventh star45 »

ok well my firend and i have really been getting closer he's always there for me and i'm always there for him and i mean i can talk to him about anything and everything and knwo that he's been through something like it or he understands where i'm coming from so last night we stayed up forever just talking about everything and he told me that he loved me which i have to admit felt really good hearing....the problem i have a bf an extremely jealous bf especially of the relationship i have with my friend which i guess is understandable but what he does is not instead of talking to me when he's uncomfortable he just kinda shows up to places where i hang out with my friend even though he absolutely hates a lot of the things my friend and i love to do which really makes me mad but i duno i stay with him....but i mean i don't know anymore because i really do care for my bf and if we do breakup i wouldn't want to lose him as a friend which if i decide to be with my friend would be a problem since my bf and my friend are also friends so it would just be extremely awkward around him for both my friend and i grrr i know i care for my bf but i think i might care for my friend as well
TeLL mE ArE y0u

a B a DF i s H t0o?
xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Re: He Finally Said I Love You.....

Post by xJuliex »

That was really confusing...sOoOoOo...let me get this straight...you're friend said he loved you, and it felt pretty good, and you think you're starting to like him, but you want to keep your boyfriend, even though he'll be jealous? Well, do that. Keep your boyfriend. If you and your friend's relationship gets in the way, then oh well, because friends are more important than boyfriends...at least, they are to me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!
iHEAVENn2
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn2 »

I have a friend like that, the kind thats always been there no matter what and we both love each other :)

But I agree with the above post, keep the bf. Dont just break up because your friend said he loves you. Especially if your not even sure what you want from that friendship.
Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Once in a lifetime, when every star that lights the sky.

Will shine with one reason, leading your heart to the one love you find.

Just once in your life..

Once in a lifetime, you find the one you really love.

For now and forever, one love that never ends.

Just once in a lifetime...

Soda tart!!

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.
Erowid
Loyal

Post by Erowid »

Oh man... plz do not break up with your boyfriend to be with a friend... that is so wrong and so shallow... so yeah this friend loves you? ok what about your bf, does he not love you? is he never there for you? I mean wsup u know? there is this saying I go by for these occasions and I'm going to share with all of you who care to read this... "the grass is always greener on the other side"... it gives us a funny explanation for why horses or cattle stick their head through the barbed wire fence to eat the grass on the other side when the grass on their side is just as good or EVEN better. Yeah your bf may hate what you and your freind do, but mostly because he's jealous and he wants you to either do those things with him b/c your his gf and he wants to be with you, or he just don't like what you two do together... Do you get too close to eachother? (you and your friend)... there is a lot you have to consider... I know what it's like I am a pretty jealous bf and I know the reasons... so yeah don't just break up with him for your friend, which you will probably regret...
seventh star45
Loyal

Post by seventh star45 »

well you see i would go to my bf and tell him everything if by telling him i got some comfort from him i've tried to go to my bf and talk to him about things but it's just like he tells me what he thinks i want to hear not what he really thinks i mean i do care about my bf which is what has kept me from breaking up with him but it's like he won't talk to me even when i try to talk to him about things like i was going to hang out with my friend after his band got done playing at a coffee house and i told my bf that he should come and for weeks i was trying to convince him to come but everytime he would always say that he didn't want to go and that stuff really wasn't his thing and so i was like alright fine i'll just hang out with my friend and then go to another concert after he's done playing so my bf shows up at the coffee house and basically keeps me in groups of people away from my friend and when i told him my friend and i were going to another concert that night he got really pissed at me so i tried talking to him about it the next day because i hate it when he gets mad at me but he just denied being angry and kept telling me that he loved me and that's basically how our talks go and also when i try talking to my bf about certain situations like if i get into a fight with my parents or something he's just like oh man that sucks and then changes the topic or when i told him that i was a cutter he just kind of stopped talking to me for a week and after that he just pretended that i never told him and then he gets mad at me when he finds out i was talking with my friend about that stuff i mean i don't think that i will break up with him but...i duno
TeLL mE ArE y0u

a B a DF i s H t0o?
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Hey hun I feel the same way I dont think you should break up with ur boyfriend for you friend. Friends love eachother also just because hes a boy and ur a girl doesnt mean you guys are IN love! U said you care for your boyfriend a lot I just think your getting confused because its a guy friend who thre for you and says he loves you. Stay with ur guy and if you later feel that u do actually think you love your friend as a boyfriend then you need to tell ur boyfriend but for now dont worry about it. :D
seventh star45
Loyal

Post by seventh star45 »

Originally posted by Love2Laugh08@May 25 2004, 07:15 PM

Friends love eachother also just because hes a boy and ur a girl doesnt mean you guys are IN love!
except my friend meant that he actually loved me not just the friendly way because he's told me that he loved me before but it was always the friendly way i even asked him because i wasn't sure if it was just the friendly way but ya he definately meant it the other way
TeLL mE ArE y0u

a B a DF i s H t0o?
Tifmonster
Loyal

Post by Tifmonster »

Well I think it comes down to how you feel about each guy... are you "in love" with either of them, or do you just care about them both a lot? Which guy would YOU rather be with? Sometimes you need to be selfish, and this is one of those times... you need to decide what is best for YOU, not what would please others. Good luck!
seventh star45
Loyal

Post by seventh star45 »

but i don't know what to do because i know that i care for both of them so much and it's like whenever i'm with my friend even when i'm feeling my worst he can always make me smile and my troubles just seem to melt away whenever i'm with him but then it's like there's my bf who i care about and i desperately want to have what i have with my friend with him but i know that my bf would never and could never change in that way i guess with my bf i have security because i know that he loves me but that's another problem he's so sure that he loves me and many times i feel guilty because i know that i don't feel as strongly towads him but that doesn't mean that i don't very much care about him but it's like i can see myself with my friend nad from my friend i can get everything without hessitation my friend would be right there with open arms and now i'm just so confused :wacko:
TeLL mE ArE y0u

a B a DF i s H t0o?
Tifmonster
Loyal

Post by Tifmonster »

It sounds like you ar leaning towards your friend. I know you wouldnt want to hurt your boyfriend... but just reading your recent post, it seems like what you want is what you would get from your friend, not your boyfriend. Keep thinking this through, and if you continue to lean this way, I suggest talking to your boyfriend, and telling him the truth... that you care about him, but that he cares about you in a much stronger way than you feel with him... etc. And then go and talk to your friend, and see what will happen there. Good luck, I hope this becomes easier for you! Keep us posted!