OK so there is this girl that i like.. but...

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Eric
Loyal

OK so there is this girl that i like.. but...

Post by Eric »

So ive prob had a crush on this girl for a while now we've been out a few times...she acts all different in rl then when i talk to her online. .. and shes acts all innocent in rl.. anyways i found out that she drinks and smokes pot and stuff and has had sex with 5 guys... i mean i didnt expect this from her.. but should i still go for her?

and i totally told her how i felt for her but then she started saying how we should just stay the way we are.. and she thought that i didnt know that she was kinda like a party girl... but when i told her i already knew she was surpised..

I mean what should i do?? i still really like her... but i dunno if she semi-rejected me or but after she said we should just remain friends i told her i already knew alot about her and that i still liked her and she was surprised...? :ph34r:
weed addict
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Re: OK so there is this girl that i like.. but...

Post by Barbies are Evil »

Originally posted by Eric@Dec 24 2002, 12:28 PM

So ive prob had a crush on this girl for a while now we've been out a few times...she acts all different in rl then when i talk to her online. .. and shes acts all innocent in rl.. anyways i found out that she drinks and smokes pot and stuff and has had sex with 5 guys... i mean i didnt expect this from her.. but should i still go for her?

and i totally told her how i felt for her but then she started saying how we should just stay the way we are.. and she thought that i didnt know that she was kinda like a party girl... but when i told her i already knew she was surpised..

I mean what should i do?? i still really like her... but i dunno if she semi-rejected me or but after she said we should just remain friends i told her i already knew alot about her and that i still liked her and she was surprised...? :ph34r:
If you really like her and care about her, tell her that her past is in the past and you wanna try to work things out for her in the future.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
raine
Loyal

Post by raine »

If your okay with her choice of lifestyle and permiscuous nature, date her. If your not, then don't. It's that simple.
What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be necessary to appeal to God to decide how the universe began. This doesn't prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.

~Stephen Hawking.

Estuans interius, ira vehementi, Sephiroth!

Donnie Darko.
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

if u like her then go for it ;) and good luck
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]