Guys Help Me Out...what Did He Mean?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

rockerchick
Loyal

Guys Help Me Out...what Did He Mean?

Post by rockerchick »

Ok, well, not too long ago you probably remember I posted about this guy reeeeeeeeeeeeally like...well he emailed me and told me that he really liked me. ( "...I think I'm crazy about you...") And just as I finished reading it, he got online and IMed me. So of course I told him how I felt about him. Then he said this: "i really don't want to rush into anything, i just needed u to know" What the heck? Does this mean that we're just guna hang out more and see where things go....possibly not dating in the end. Or, does that mean we are together and he just wants to take our relationship slow? I'm confused....but SUPER happy cuz I'm 16 and this is the closest to a relationship that i've EVER been! thanks for any help!
Sometimes you're the dog...sometimes you're the hydrant

~*~Katie~*~
Doug
Veteran

Re: Guys Help Me Out...what Did He Mean?

Post by Doug »

It means that he just wants to hang out more, and he wants to leave the possibility of a relationship out there. He does like you, but he doesn't want to move to fast. Maybe a date or two, see how it goes, if there's anything there, then take it from there.

Doug
"Yeah, I'm a great lesbian. Are you a good lesbian, Doug?" - Jenna
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

guys are like that.., i think they get scared or somethin when they tell u how they feel about u, i 'm pretty sure he wants to get to know u, dont push it just take it slow and see what happens
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

probably means he wants to hang out more. ask him and make sure just in case he meant you were goin out. dont be too shy to make the first move and ask him to a movie or somethin. Good Luck hun!

Love,

Jessi
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol