Long Distance...

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Paris In Flames
Veteran

Long Distance...

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hey,

Okay, so I went down to Vegas to visit a friend of mine and I met one of her friends. He really really liked me, and we talked for a bit and whatnot, and ended up hooking up.

Okay, so then I went back to Reno, which is about 450 miles away. He really wants to have a relationship with me. I'd be willing to try it, even though I totally prefer chicks, but...yeah, I'd date him.

How could we work this out? Neither of us are 18, and neither of us have our licences (for various reasons, not about age eligability). And I don't think our parents would enjoy me flying down for the weekend to visit my boyfriend...

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
anonymousjoe

Re: Long Distance...

Post by anonymousjoe »

how often do you go down to vegas? if its not often at all then i'd try and end it now.. he's a guy and will lose interest after you being gone for a couple weeks..
2Blunt
Loyal

Post by 2Blunt »

Find a comfortable position and just sex away!
UNKGIRL
Loyal

Post by UNKGIRL »

There are phones, letters, chatting, email and whatever else you can find. It is hard work and all but if you like each other then go for it. Get to know each other as friends first and see what happens. But if you like girls then why go for a guy unless your Bi then??
Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself!!
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Originally posted by UNKGIRL@Jun 24 2004, 11:12 AM

There are phones, letters, chatting, email and whatever else you can find. It is hard work and all but if you like each other then go for it. Get to know each other as friends first and see what happens. But if you like girls then why go for a guy unless your Bi then??

Lol, that's what I've been wondering...buuut...at this moment, I don't have much of a chance of dating any chicks, so I figure that I might as well try this out...I don't know. But...I'd dump him in an instant for a girl, but he knows that, lol.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...