I Cried Over Him

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

xfadedXtearsx
Loyal

I Cried Over Him

Post by xfadedXtearsx »

So yeah, I have this friend named Chris n he's cool. Like, he's always there for me and I can trust him and everything like that, which I can't say that about many guys. I can tell him so much stuff, and he listens. He helps me through some of the hardest stuff in my life. Well, he was stationed at some camp for the Army and he was gone for a long time, it didn't feel right not talking to him for such a long time, I felt like empty inside. But July 1st he got back and hadda leave the morning of the 6th, but I talked to him each day. We were gonna hang out, but we never got the chance to. So, I was talking to him the 5th and then he was saying how he really wanted to hang out, but it was too late for me because it was past my curfew, and so I told him that and he was like "well, you don't have to leave because I don't want you to get in trouble." and I was like "yeah, I know, I dont wanna hafta sneak out either." So I told him he could come here for a while and we could just chill for a little, so he told me to wait up a little bit, which I did. I waited and waited and then at about 1:15 A.M. I saw some neon green light thing and I thought it was him, but I wasn't sure. I was gonna look through the window to see if it was him, but my sister was in there. And I tried not to think about it because I was gonna be pissed if it was him since I didn't let him in and all. But anyhow, I was alrite that nite, but I was still sad since he hadda leave that morning and I wouldnt get the chance to talk to him for a LONG time...I thought he was gonna be gone for a long time again. But anyhow, I was going crazy w/o him...it was weird. I couldn't stop thinking about him. But the night of the 6th, I cried myself to sleep because I missed him so much. And I was wondering how I was gonna live w/o him for another 3 months and yeah, I was sad...like real sad. So I was just moping around those few days and then yesterday, I get online and read my email...on the 9th *Friday* he had sent me and email saying that he would be back in town "Saturday and through the evening on Sunday" and said that we could hang out then. Well, we talked online earlier and we're still planning on hanging out. He called me at about 1:00 and he was driving around, so he was gonna come here and pick me up and then we could hang out. But he wanted to get something to eat because he was really hungry, so he told me he'd call me back. Well, it's been about 3 hours now and I'm still waiting for him to call me. But anyhow, I saw him online and I was getting ready to IM him but he signs off, and he has another s/n. So I get ready to IM that one, but he signs off again. And I get offline because a storm comes and it's kind of bad, but then I sign back on, and he's on...So yeah, he got online but didnt call me. I still didn't get the chance to talk to him because I guess he got kicked off or something because I dont *think* he'd avoid me, or at least I hope not. But yeah, I really hope we hang out today and it's pissing me off because he still needs to call me. I don't know why I'm feeling like this and I don't know what the hell is going on. I'm not sure, but he may be leaving the country tonight...or be going back to camp. I'm not positive though. But yeah, this sucks and I don't know why I cried over him because I mean, we're not dating and we never did. I just wanna hang out with him...but he still needs to call. Grrrr, I don't know why I let myself cry over him.

but yeah, sorry it's long, I just needed to vent...

*waits for his call*
Tears have come n gone

Bruises have withered away

Memories have died long ago

<span style='color:gray'But the pain remains the same

<span style='color:blue'Faded Tears

heavens_sorrows
Loyal

Re: I Cried Over Him

Post by heavens_sorrows »

I understand why you cried for him hun! He's an awesome friend who you could always depend on, and now he's going to be gone. It's like leaning on a shoulder that's not there, and it kills. My best friend moved last Thursday, forever, so I know exactly how you feel. You want to hang out with him so bad, because you want to see him, not knowing if you will ever again. I understand hun, and if you ever need to talk, IM me at Snickerz178 (that's if my cpu isn't messed up again!)

-Valerie :wub:
~If you listen to your heart when it <span style=\'color:blue\'whispers you'll never have to hear it scream~[/b]
xfadedXtearsx
Loyal

Post by xfadedXtearsx »

Aww, I'm sorry :( Yeah, that does make a lot of sense. But grr, I just wish he'd call...I just wanna hang out before he leaves, and he wants to too, but he won't call me. I'm going to miss him so frikkin bad and I want to tell him to write me, but in order to tell him, I have to talk to him, and I try calling him, but nobody answers. But that could be because it is his friends cell-phone. This just hurts a lot. Yay, I'm crying again. He's so cute too, plus his silliness adds to it. bleh.
Tears have come n gone

heavens_sorrows
Loyal

Post by heavens_sorrows »

Hmm... I guess all I can say is keep trying to get a hold of him and hope for the best. If he's worth the trouble, he'll get ahold of you if you can't get ahold of him first. I wish you the best!!

-Love Alwayz & 4ever

Valerie :wub:
~If you listen to your heart when it <span style=\'color:blue\'whispers you'll never have to hear it scream~[/b]
xfadedXtearsx
Loyal

Post by xfadedXtearsx »

and now he signs on...

I may post the conversation when he signs off

i realllly hope we hang out soon.

reallllllly bad.
Tears have come n gone

xfadedXtearsx
Loyal

Post by xfadedXtearsx »

and now the stupid effer signed off.

RHSshortNsweet96: when we goin out?

Chris: i have no idea

RHSshortNsweet96: when do ya hafta leave here?

Chris signed off at 4:48:02 PM.

goddamnit, I hate this shit. I swear, I'm going to start being a full blown pessimest (sp?) that way I can't get my hopes up.
Tears have come n gone

Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Maybe he's like you and doesn't want to get too emotional? I'm sorry but that's the only reason I could think of if you are for sure he wouldn't avoid you on purpose. Good luck though.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
xfadedXtearsx
Loyal

Post by xfadedXtearsx »

Originally posted by Sammi17@Jul 11 2004, 04:01 PM

Maybe he's like you and doesn't want to get too emotional? I'm sorry but that's the only reason I could think of if you are for sure he wouldn't avoid you on purpose. Good luck though.
I dunno, I hope you're right. I just don't want him to be gone for so long...and I kinda wanna tell him I'll miss him or w/e...but then it'll be akward.
Tears have come n gone