Foreigner Loving!

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Evilknight59
Loyal

Foreigner Loving!

Post by Evilknight59 »

Well if anyone knows or remember me I really liked this younger girl, well I am going to move on from that, so I recently met this girl from Germany, her name is Consi, she is a foreign exchange student. She is in my Choir class, and I started talking to her about 4 days since she was in there, and we hit it off pretty good. She showed me how to play Beethovens Fur Elise on Piano, and I am going to show her how to play it on Guitar! :)

Anyways I am just wondering if I could some small advice on a simple thing.... I went over to her house she lives at last night and I got my clothes back * I let her borrow clothes for opposite sex day at school, she was so cute, my clothes was like gigantic on her * But I went over there and we hung out with some friends and played some GameCube and had alot of fun, left the house around 1am. Then today I went to her Soccer game, they lost, but she had fun and enjoyed being out there, but I was going to see if she wanted to go to a Movie or just go out somewhere after, so I told her to call me. She did about an hour after and she said it was a bit late, only 4:15pm ? But I understood cause she didnt have dinner yet, and she does go to bed early... like 9 - 10pm.... So I was just curious, do you think she was like nervous maybe? Or do you think she might not be ready to go out somewhere, we have been talking about 2 weeks, and said we wont to go out and hang out together sometimes soon! :)
Sliver
Veteran

Re: Foreigner Loving!

Post by Sliver »

invite her out to lunch some time :P that could be fun... followed by a movie? :P try somit that is in the middle of the day, it could be that her parents dont want her out that late.... especially in a foreign country :P untill they know it well enough :D
Sliver, A.K.A Tom/Tommy/Tommy Boy (thanks to Lisa and sweethelp)

Moderated with Sweethelp in Bullying forum from Oct 6 2003 to 2006 sometime.

Moderated in the Self Expression Forum and Computer forum mainly, along with the rest of the lounge, until December 2006.

5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

ya her parents or guardians may not want her to go out at night , it is a new country for her, and idk parents always freak when a girl brings a guy over, and now it's even more since u're from diff countries, but idk take it slow , as other people said ask her to do something during the day if she's more comfortable with that, or better yet ask her what she would like to do, maybe she is getting a little nervous too
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come
Evilknight59
Loyal

Post by Evilknight59 »

Well ok I talked to her today, and I asked how she was doing, and then I asked if she wanted to get lunch tomorrow before her practice if she wasent tired, and she said that she wanted to go and get some lunch, so I guess its a start :) So I am happy, I hope we can go out tomorrow, it would be so cool!
angelviccy
Loyal

Post by angelviccy »

well teell us how it goes n gdluck xxx
"One more step along the world i go"

"As i travel though the bad and good"

"give me courage when the world is rough"

"The people of darkness are needing a friend"

Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

*reminds me of the German girls i got with this summer in Keil, Germany - especially the one that was about double my age*

oops sorry bout that

yea i think she might be a lil frightening - she may feel wierd that she likes u - especially since one day shes gonna have to go back to Germany - which sux for both of you. however, german girls are awesome - and i think you should pursue it
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
Six_Stringed_Demon
Loyal

Post by Six_Stringed_Demon »

i really liked a German exchange student who came over, we were really close, (there's probably some posts about her on here!) but i was a fool and done nothing about it, the day she was leaving, we hugged for ages, and i got a phone call from her when she was in the airport, she told me she loved me.

Ask her man, if you don't you will so regret it, as i did. That is one of the worst feeling ever, knowing that something could have been so great, if you had bothered.
Evilknight59
Loyal

Post by Evilknight59 »

Thanks Guys, And I am going for it, I really like her and she is really sweet, so I am planning on maybe asking her out like to date or something... But I will make sure to keep you guys posted on my situation!
Six_Stringed_Demon
Loyal

:D wicked man, good luck :D
Evilknight59
Loyal

Post by Evilknight59 »

Well damnit! I just got the worse news! Conzy likes one of my ex friends, and is going on a date tomorrow!! :( Oh well, I guess just being friends is the best I can do.... But we are still going to go bowling one day, but still she likes Lucas and it pisses me off, cause he has been a fucking ass and it seems like he keeps getting in my way!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: Anyways thats the update
Evilknight59
Loyal

Post by Evilknight59 »

Welp yesterday has past and the funniest thing happend, I went bowling with my friend Matt, cause we had worked most of the day and we wanted a guys night out! Well some of our friends couldnt join they had things they had to do, but me and him went bowling since we used to be good at it! Well while bowling the most irronic thing happened, Conzy and Lucas show up! lol... well I guess I was going to go bowling with her one day but not now! Either it was her idea to do it, or Lucas was in the mood to bowl, but they were there, they didnt see me cause we were at opposite lanes and very far away! But I mean come on even if I wasent there, that was my idea!!!

By the way I had asked her on 4 different occasions to either go out for lunch, a movie, bowling, arcade, and many different things, but she said she didnt have the time or it was too late, her too late one time was 4pm, and her and lucas was bowling around 7... So I mean I guess she didnt want to tell me she didnt want to go out on a date, but instead lead me on.....

Anyways I just had to vent and update! I am going to forget about her, and not even worry about dating for awhile again, cause there isnt a girl I can find that I like or isnt a ButtHole!!!! lol
Six_Stringed_Demon
Loyal

Man that sucks, i know the feeling. But at least you gave it a go. Think on the plus side, she will be going back to Germany in not too long anyways. So maybe it's best you keep it as just mates. There's someone out there for u dood.
Evilknight59
Loyal

Post by Evilknight59 »

Yea thanks man! I know she is going back to Germany so thats is on the plus side * lol that sounds so mean * anyways I will just hang in there and take my time!