Why Doesnt He Want To Talk To Me?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

kellykelly
Loyal

Why Doesnt He Want To Talk To Me?

Post by kellykelly »

well i like this kid.. hes popular and im not at all and we started talking because i have kinda popular friends and he talked to me at lunch and we talked online alot so then wednesday we went to a concert and we were flirting alot and he kept saying my name really loud but i didnt realize until well just now thats because his ex whose name is kelly too was standing behind me and he just wanted to get her attention.. desperation i guess.. but he really was flirting with me once she was gone he kept like tickling me and stuff and we kinda flirt in school a little but this was alot different anyways so then we go back to school thursday and we dont have lunch together because we have lab so our lunches are switched (its stupid) but then in chem for lab he doesnt say two words to me and i try telling him about how my friend got iss and telling him a funny story and he like just ignored me.. and then today at lunch he didnt even sit with us.. my friend bill always likes to try and make me feel better thinks its because im not cool and he doesnt want to admit he likes me.. but i dont think thats what it is but i really dont know what else it could be, i dont think i did anything, should i just let it go because hes an ass?
Six_Stringed_Demon
Loyal

Re: Why Doesnt He Want To Talk To Me?

Post by Six_Stringed_Demon »

I dunno how it is at your school, but at mine all the popular kids go out with eachother etc.

Maybe he does really like you but is worried about what his popular friends would say if he went out with someone deemed 'unpopular'

All i can advise is try to get him on his own, get to know him better and speak to him about it, all you can do is try.
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

He could have been having a bad day... Dont jump to conclusions. But if he keeps ignoring you DON'T ask him online why he isnt talking to you because the internet is the worse way of communication with a guy. I'll be the first to tell you this... they can just ignore you and you will feel stupid at school or he can talk to you a lot and also at school pretend your not there and it makes you feel SUPER uncomfortable... Just go up to the boy and simply ask him why hes acting different towards you and hopefully he will give you a straight answer. Good Luck!
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

he could have been stressed about something?

i would just see what happens, and if you are still not happy, talk to him.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

he isn't talking to you bc he's one of those stuck up popular kids. thats why i didn't even bother talking to any of them in hs.. they all thing they are higher then everyone, and i find that to be pathetic.
RIP Parsa<33
kellykelly
Loyal

Post by kellykelly »

yea.. its been a week and yesterday i went to visit him at his new table and he gave me this look like what are you doing here and im trying to talk to him and he talks to other people so i just left but i was sitting at my table and i kept catch ing him looking at me.. maybe he thought i was mad.. well i was mad but i dunno..
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

what an ass. screw him
RIP Parsa<33