We Broke Up

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

We Broke Up

Post by LedZep04 »

Alright.. well my ex and I were together for a year and 3 months... anyway I went to visit family back home and when I went there I broke up with him b/c of a shitload of reasons. He was my first everything... Anyway at the end of our relationship it seemed like the sex just got shitty, and everything else just went downhill. We fight all the time, and I always feel like he picks on me. Even when we are broken up I just feel like he didn't care as much as I did... but then heres the bad part on me..

The day we broke up I had sex with some guy I met that day.. :| I felt like I wouldn't regreat it, because if anything it would help me move on. Well this guy has a gf so now I feel bad because she doesn't know anything, but then again I don't want to say anything and ruin their relationship because it's his problem that he cheated you know? Well I sorda feel like I cheated to since I slept with the guy the DAY we broke up :-/ When I see my ex now I feel guilty that I could have even done that to him because he would never do it to me. I just don't know how to get over this.. I mean it's not ruining my life, but I just think about it too much. I know I can do what I want now that I'm single but I didn't expect to do what I did. I didn't want my 2nd guy to be a stranger. To top it off me being the idiot I was that night we didn't even use protection. Bahhh advice anyone? :wallbash:
RIP Parsa<33
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Re: We Broke Up

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Well.. maybe you should read what you have in your signature, it sounds like the kind of thing you need to think about.

You've done it now, so learn from it. You're going to be in many more relationships in the future, and they're not going to last. Now you know that having sex as a cure to a break up doesn't work. I don't think you should feel guilty, either. Even if it was the day you broke up, you were technically unattached. You didn't have any feelings for that guy, you were just trying to feel better. I don't think you did a bad thing.
I wish I were a spy.
LedZep04
Needs Another Hobby

Post by LedZep04 »

true, but after i've had sex with my ex and i always think about that night.. .i just feel stupid for doing that with someone i dont' even know.. you know what i mean? but yeah i guess i should not trip on it that much, but i don't know what to think anymore. ;\
RIP Parsa<33
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Aw, don't be so hard on yourself.

We all do stupid things. I've done so many things I regret but a part of me is glad I was THAT much of an idiot at the time, because I won't be SUCH an idiot in the next bad situation I'm put in, you know what I mean?

The more mistakes we make, the less stupid and naive we become.

It's a good thing, really :P
I wish I were a spy.