What Is With Some Guys?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

PunkLove
Dedicated

What Is With Some Guys?

Post by PunkLove »

Ok so like ive been dating this guy for almost a year and like I feel he doesnt like me when im myself I feel me maybe like oh god I wish she wasnt her self again why do guys do this shouldnt they like you the why you are?

-Help with codes-
swmrchic12
Loyal

Re: What Is With Some Guys?

Post by swmrchic12 »

guys should always like you for you..thats the whole point. if he really doesn't like you for you..your wasting your time and diggin yourself into a hole. maybe talk to him about it? if he totally flips out..then theres a problem(obviously.. :P) but if he takes it into consideration then he really cares...and guys will be guys. they can be soo confusing. but yea hope that helps! take care!
***tell me how long till i'm not jus dreaming...how long till somebody cares...how long till i meet an angel and give him my heart...when can i start, how long till i fall in love...

**the hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love somebody else...

*all the mistakes in the world couldn't add up to the day i thought i could trust you..

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac ... 0417182405 add me! :)
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Post by iHEAVENn »

He's a -COUGHS- Jerk

You know how I feel about that guy, Honestly, he controls the hell out of you, and if you're happier with Robbie then leave Andre, Andre hasn't been worth your time since the day you two got together, all he's done is brought you down, he makes you feel like shit. He belittles you constantly, and everyone around you can see that Kimmzie. I know why you're staying with him because we've talked about it over the past weekend, but honestly, I don't think he's good for you at all.
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
swmrchic12
Loyal

Post by swmrchic12 »

wow that sounds like what my friends used to say to me..man if she's right.i agree w/ her hun. and learning from experience and losing lots and lots of friends...guys are never worth the pain they put you through. if you think it through and your gut tells you its not good..your gut is right. lol i learned that one the hard long way ;)
***tell me how long till i'm not jus dreaming...how long till somebody cares...how long till i meet an angel and give him my heart...when can i start, how long till i fall in love...

**the hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love somebody else...

*all the mistakes in the world couldn't add up to the day i thought i could trust you..

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac ... 0417182405 add me! :)