Getting To Close To An Old Friend

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

mandy219
Loyal

Getting To Close To An Old Friend

Post by mandy219 »

A few weeks ago I saw an old friend of mine that u had'nt seen in a few years, and we exchanged phone numbers, and we talk on a daily basis now.( i will call my friend Donnie). Last weekend we met up at a local restuarant, and hung out for a few hours together, and then we went back to his house to watch a movie NOTHING HAPPEND BETWEEN US! We talked just about nothing, and by the end of the end of night we were wrapped up in eachothers arms. After the movie i left ot go home and we both admitted that we had fun together and that we should do it again. See the only problem is that im not sure if he really does like being with me or he just wants sex. When we talk the only convo we have is really about sex, for example last night we were on the phone and he wanted me to go to his house ot watch another movie, and as he put it '' make waves in the water bed'',( pretty funny huh?) adn he just wouldnt get off teh subject, when i said that i'd come up to watch a movie but i wanted to be home by 11 b/c i have early morning classes. i just dunno what to do about him anymore
Michie
Veteran

Re: Getting To Close To An Old Friend

Post by Michie »

Hey,

If it happens that you are more than just friends, then that's great! I hope you are doing this for yourself ...that you really like him too, becuase it just seems like you were cuddling and you were comfortable with him, but not sure if you like him more than a friend, and if he really likes you sincerely or if he just wants the cuddling.

Make your decision if you see him more than a friend or not, and if you do, awesome and good for you! If not, tell him.

And if you are planning on that movie night, again...and you think he's into sex (which can be true), stick to your guns. YOu have to be home by 11. YOu don't want to do more than cuddling. A good thing might be to have this movie night with another couple (double date) or some friends, so that, while you are spending time together and can cuddle a little bit, there's only so much you can do when other people aRe there.

Hope this helped...good luck with this friend of yours and keep us posted.
My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!
mandy219
Loyal

Post by mandy219 »

EverythingITriedWasTaken
Loyal

Post by EverythingITriedWasTaken »

I've been in that situation... he was a good friend of mine and I had a crush on him for YEARS until he got into pot and such, and I wasn't. I realized that it wasn't meant to be, and didn't talk to him for a while. I ran into him a little while later and he just wanted to be casual friends. I just turned out that he wasn't the person I used to know and I was better off with someone that wanted to be with me for ME.

It's hard to tell yet if that's your situation yet, but if you find out it is... don't do anything you aren't comfortable doing just so you can stay friends with him.
<span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'Now you're only a memory to me of a time when you were almost everything.
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

hey

the fact that u both had such good fun together makes me think that he really does care for you. Did he REALLY seem to be having a good time? or was his mind elsewhere? if he was enjoying ur company you would have been able to tell it- or at least have a pretty good idea. Most people think about sex a lot- and perhaps that is the topic he feels most comfortable discussing? like a weird ice breaker type thing? Sounds odd but this could be very true. If you really are unsure about his feelings towards you ASK him about them. You will be able to tell in his response whether he really has fallen for you or whether he has other plans.

But whatever happens: do what feels right.
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

mandy219
Loyal

Post by mandy219 »

Hi its me again, well to finish my story, DOnnie paid a visit to my house the other night, and after he gave me a hug he kissed me. And when i say kissed i meen kissed( tried to stick his tongue down my throat). I kinda panicked and bit his tongue, but everything was ok after that amd he didnt kiss me again the rest o f the time that he was at my house. When donnie was there we just hung out in my room and talked about everything and anything. I dont know what my feelings are towards him. I like him and we call eachother sometimes 4 times a day just because. WE've only kissed once and we dont see eachother that often. Last night on the phone i asked him what was going on between us and he said '' i dunno''. WHen ever we talk he always insits that we get together someother time, like later that day or sometime the next day. I just hope that there is a way that i could tell what hes thinking or how he feels.
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

well you could just ask him how he's really feeling
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
Spitfire
Veteran

Post by Spitfire »

I suppose you should ask him what he wants/thinks, and then tell him what you want/think. Just dont do anything yur gonna regret, and dont pass yur limits.

But it is great that you got back in touch with an old friend.
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!