I Can't Get Over Him

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

kellykelly
Loyal

I Can't Get Over Him

Post by kellykelly »

i really really liked this kid, and we hung out all the time. you know how you have that perfect guy in mind... well this was him for me. and i finally told him i liked him in like.. febuary, but just my luck, he liked me only as a friend. so i was like well okay tha sucks, but i won't let it kill me. so i was finally getting over him and hes like lets hang out, so i went down his place and we were just being assholes and wrestling around and well.. he ended up on top of me and we were really flirty not just flirty flirty like sexual flirty like we were biting each other and tickling and stuff. i thought i stopped liking him but after all that i just fell face first for him again. but after that night we didnt really talk, actually not at all. and i dunno i can't get over him now, i try but every guy i meet is never good enough.. and i dont even talk to him, well actually it's more that he doesn't talk to me. i'm so mad at myself, i wish i could stop liking him but everytime i see him i just fall apart.
Jesykah ^_^
Veteran

Re: I Can't Get Over Him

Post by Jesykah ^_^ »

It's quite understandable why all of that would make you fall for him again. I mean, it seems like he was leading you on a little. I think airbagart stated things perfectly and I agree with her. If you need to talk any more you can PM me.
<span style="font-family:optima" J E S S I C A [/b]

<span style="color:orange"Jessica's MySpace. Go on, click it.
kellykelly
Loyal

Re: I Can't Get Over Him

Post by kellykelly »

i can't avoid him tho, i see him every school day before and after 8th period. and it's not like i can go any other way or i'll be late for class or i'll miss my bus! i wish i could because this happened this summerthen i just stopped seeing the kid and i got over him way faster.. this sucks man, even if i could avoid him in school his friends and my friends are friends and we hang out at basically the same places.. i dunno he ignores me anyways. i think it's not just him.. it's that i always think i have a chance with someone and then they just bam crush me.. it sucks.