Still Miss Her

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Dino
Loyal

Still Miss Her

Post by Dino »

Is it common for someone who have just broken up with/dump someone that they've been for more than half a year to miss the person?

I cant see her for 2 months now while before i see her everyday... i dont love her, but i just miss her and want to email her, or talk to her or anything... just like friends do... but my friends are against me trying to contact her...

All i know is that she must be feeling horrible, and the 2 months of summer holiday... i dont know how shes going to go through it... with each arguement she had with me... shes becoming thinner and thinner-- i really dont know what kind of state im going to find her in after the summer.

Yesterday i dreamed about kissing her and telling her that its okay.. in the dream i thought whether im doing the right thing... and i thought i wasnt because i dont love her and i shouldnt kiss someone who i dont love...

Well, it just kinda hurt me... and sometimes when im doing things... i just hope that shes here with me... thinking if only i got someone to put my arms around and someone who loves me as much as she does--

but then sometimes i think about all the stuff we argued about... and i became bit angry at her...

just wondering if someone got something to say about this... thank you
"Nothing happened to a man that he is not formed by nature to bear"
turtbub
Veteran

Re: Still Miss Her

Post by turtbub »

It's completely normal to miss someone that you've spent so much time with. You are used to being with her and talking to her and sharing things with her and now that you aren't with her, you can't.

It's hard and weird and new.

Just give yourself some time and some space from each other. Spend time with other friends and other girls, and let yourself completely move on before you two try to be "just friends".

Good luck. :)

<3 Hannah
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
Jesykah ^_^
Veteran

Re: Still Miss Her

Post by Jesykah ^_^ »

It's completely normal, trust me. Maybe you should talk to her just to talk to her, but I'm not sure just because you wouldn't want to get her hopes up or anything.

My opinion is that you KNOW what you need to do, so just do it! Ya know what I mean? Do whatever your heart tells you to do, and you should be perfectly fine.
<span style="font-family:optima" J E S S I C A [/b]

<span style="color:orange"Jessica's MySpace. Go on, click it.