Nothing Ever Goes Right

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

lonelygurl13

Nothing Ever Goes Right

Post by lonelygurl13 »

I like this boy and i thought he liked me but now he is going with someone else and i am confused. I try to tell him how i feel but he doesnt understand he just takes it as i took the flirtin and kissin 2 seriously he put it liek "u act like we wuz gettin married" He told me he wanted 2 go wit me and gave me this lame excuse that she asked first and now he's in love . I feel liek ive been played
moodxring323
Loyal

Re: Nothing Ever Goes Right

Post by moodxring323 »

i kno this may seem very hard to do as i kno it is for me, but if thats the way he treats you you do not deserve him. i kno you prolly hear that from other people, but its true. try to talk to him less and less everyday until you stop talking to him and start getting into other boys.

i hope this helps :)
we know those girls who let their

emotions get the best of them..

she's so pretty but she

doesn't always act that way<3

turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

I'm sorry that happened to you. :(

Bottom line, it sucks to have your emotions played with. And to think something that isn't really there. All I can say to you is to go out with your girls, have an amazing night, hit on some cute guys, and remind yourself that you are a beautiful, worthwhile girl, and if this guy had any brains he would see that. But he didn't, so you can find yourself someone who will.

:hug: Take care chica.

Love Hannah
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

He did play you. Find someone who will love you for you. Don't do anything sexual(even kissing) until he or you ask each other out. That way you know he isn't playing with you. :) If you need to talk - we're around. :)

Sammi
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

Go for someone else. If he messed with you like that then you don't need to be around him. look for someone who isn't going to mess with your mind.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into