Bittersweet...

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

BittersweetSurrender
Loyal

Bittersweet...

Post by BittersweetSurrender »

i have no idea where this goes because it covers about fifty different topics, but here is the best place for it i think.

just a vent...

well, i went to the movies with my boyfriend last night (the bf i've had since monday lol- first date), and all i could think of sometimes, especially during the first kiss was the last person to touch these lips was carol. don't get me wrong, i loved kissing him (haha :grin:) but i couldn't help but think that... for those of you who haven't heard the story, carol was my best friend, and she killed herself last november. but anyway, it just made me so sad to think that...

*sighs*

like i said, i guess it's just a vent.
~*Becky*~

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." -C.S. Lewis
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: Bittersweet...

Post by Stuck911 »

Is it a bad reminder of your friend? EVen when bad things happen you should always try to just remember the good.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into
turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

You know Carol loved you and that she would be ECSTATIC that you and Daniel are together. :)

It's okay to remember her, good even, but it's not good to let remembering her keep you from doing the good things that she would want for you.

:hug:
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
BittersweetSurrender
Loyal

It's not so much a bad reminder, but it's a reminder that makes me remember I'll never see her again... that our time is over. I've gotten over thinking of her when I kiss him... but that first one really upset me. *sighs*

:hug:

I love you guys! lol
~*Becky*~

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." -C.S. Lewis
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

Glad to hear your feeling a little better.

turtbub
Veteran

Post by turtbub »

I'm glad the bad feelings are gone when you kiss him. :)

Let us know if you need anything Becky!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Confucius

Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Mother Theresa

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Sir Winston Churchill

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

IS everything going ok now? Are all the feelings of your friend gone?

BittersweetSurrender
Loyal

Yes, things are going quite well. Carol doesn't even cross my mind when I kiss him, which is definitely a good thing. It's all okay now. :)
~*Becky*~