Im Stuck

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

madison

Im Stuck

Post by madison »

ok so im kind of confused right now, I am a junior in highschool and this all started back my freshman year. I dated this guy (Nick) for 2 years, we faught a lot but we always made up, it was almost like we faught because we loved eachother so much. anyways i was his first kiss...first EVERYTHING actually he was my first as well and 2 years later i was bored so i broke up with him at the beginnning of summer 2005. we still talked and hungout a lot until he started seeing one of my best friends behind my back. we stopped talking for about a month when i started seeing another guy(Eric). eric and i have been dating for about 3 months now and i would probably be in love with him i nick had never been in my life. i cant stop thinking about nick and i just feel like i didnt giv myself a chance to get over him. one of nicks friends told me that he still had so many feelings for me and that it hurts him so much to see me with a ghuy who has been on his baseball team for almost 4 years. nick is not very affectionate and almost seems embarrassed by me while eric is totally opposite. i just dont know what to do, because if i brake up with eric for nick then nick will be leaving to college at the end of the year. i just wish it was my senior year so it would be just me and eric and i wouldnt have nick in the back of my mind everyday. im sure im not the only one going through this...its just such a hard situation...
Kit
Veteran

Re: Im Stuck

Post by Kit »

Double Topic. Closed.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!