Should I Call Him?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

kellykelly
Loyal

Should I Call Him?

Post by kellykelly »

alright.. my b/f has really been, uh, avoidant lately. i was suppose to see him thursday but he had to babysit, so i was okay w/e, but he was guna call me after the kids went to bed, but he never did, and i wasn't really angry, i figured something came up. so i tried to call him friday but i couldn't get in touch with him cause he was out with a friend, so i was like oh well. and then he called me at 10 that night and we said we'd hang out at my friends the next day. and he didnt show up til like 7-7:30 ish and all we did was walk to this girls house to say happy birthday then we came back at like 9 and just spent some 'time alone' til he had to leave at 11. and he said to call him at 1 the next day. so i did but he was sleeping, so i called at 3 and he said he was too sick to hang out. but later that night at like 9 he called me and said he felt bad and we could hang out tomorrow. so i was like woo, what a sweetheart. so he was suppose to come up after i got home from school. but he called and asked if we could just go to the mall instead with his sister so i said 'okay just call me before you come to get me' but an hour and a half passes without a call, so i call his house and his mom said he left to go shopping awhile ago. so he just left without calling or anything, so i tried to get in touch with him all night but he didnt answer any of my calls (but he answered when nate called..) and then i called at lunch during school today but he was sleeping so i asked his sister to tell him to call me at 3. and she said she'd tell him but now it's 4 and he still hasnt called and i dont know what to do because here i am all hung up on him and he probably doesnt even think of me
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: Should I Call Him?

Post by Stuck911 »

Maybe it's not working out. You should talk to him about this because maybe he really is just busy and forgetfull. At the same time if he doesn't feel the same way, you should find out so your not hurt all the time.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into