Mixed Emotions

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

LonelyChica
Loyal

Mixed Emotions

Post by LonelyChica »

Okay theres like 3 guys at work i've done stuff with. i mean i don't like that at all. i have feelings for all of them. one of them is my manager, who has a girlfriend. we've done A LOT of stuff. but not all the way. the other is one of the crew, which he treats me differently around everyone else. which i can't stand that, we've only kissed. and then theres this other guy.... lol, here's the story

i was just playin around at work, and took this guys license (we work together, and he knew i was about to give it back) well we're in the crew room, and he gives me tittie twisters (which hurt like hell), and he put his hand down my shirt, and was saying he was going to give me the worse tittie twister that i'll ever had, so i gave it back. and so he let me go, LOL, and i went back to doing the b-day party. but i don't know what i did later on, but we ended up in the back again, and he put his hands on my chest. i don't know, it didn't make me feel uncomfortable, i mean i love to be held, that was just an unusual holding, LoL but he put his head on my shoulder, and whispered in my ear. i don't know, it was all strange. later on i went to the cooler/freezer, cuz it was damn hot in that place! just as soon as i walked in the cooler he walks in there. I was afraid he was going to give me another tittie twister so i backed into the cooler where the door was to the freezer covering my boobs, LOL, and he just walks up and starts kissing me. which i'm not complaining, but it was so strange. like you wouldn't expect that. it was weird, LoL, but i don't know. he says he doesn't even know why he did that. but i don't feel trashy, or bad or nething. we're both single, he's not my manager, LoL, and we didn't do more then kiss. i don't know, but it was sweet in a weird twisted way. :-p

i just really needed to vent, cuz i can't tell neone here, but i'm so confused. all these hormones, and emotions and stuff. i just don't know what to do.
Love always,

Danielle Marie