I Missed This Feeling...

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

snowboardgirl_16
Loyal

I Missed This Feeling...

Post by snowboardgirl_16 »

Yeah, so it's about 1 am, I have to get up in 6 hours to write a final exam (thank God it's my last one... then first semester of university done!) but I just can't seem to sleep, and I know that it's not because I'm nervous for the test because I know I'll do fine. It could be the coffee I had earlier to help me keep awake for studying but nope... I've been tossing and turning for the past 2 hours thinking about this boy....

So he's 22, I'm 18... Not a big deal, except to my parents, but he's also my best friends/ex's older brother, but that's cool because Steve (my best friend/ex) told my other best friend that he thought that it would be really cool if Dan and I started dating.

Now here's the thing.. I don't know if he likes me back or not. He keeps sending me signals that he does, and I'm finally realizing it, but I don't know if I should just go out and tell him I like him and if he doesn't like me back, things will be all awkward between us and we are having so much fun hanging out together. We've been hanging out a lot lately, not so much the past week because of finals, but before that, it was like every other night. When we aren't hanging out or talking on aim, we are texting each other back and forth during classes and such. He even called me on saturday during his study break just to say hi and take his mind off of studying for a bit.

So basically I have completely fallen for this guy and now I'm back to my old habbits of day-dreaming of what I wish would happen and then I don't concentrate on anything else. He's always on my mind, and as much as I missed this feeling because I have only felt heartache for the last 7 months, I'm just scared that I'm going to get hurt again... nonetheless get hurt by the guy who's brother is the one that hurt me in the first place.

My best friend, Tasha keeps telling me to play hard to get.. I'm not very good with the games and I've become so confontational with things ever since everything with Steve that I'm just ready to tell Dan that I like him and see what goes from there... but ick... rejection... So any advice on maybe how to tell him or what not would be great, because I'm clueless to the icky love stuff... :wub: :wub:
"Could you be the one to find me safe and sound? Love is how it's lost not how it's found. I don't know those eyes, but I see beauty there always. I know it's wrong to love you from afar but it's a craze." Azure Ray

"Take a look at yourself, and put your heart upon the shelf. It still bleeds, these wound won't heal, This pain inside is all that's real. Fall, as fire. Fall as fire from the sky above." Stutterfly

"It's all about the icing, and nobody cares about what's inside. You could see the outside face, it looks good, it must be great. And I know that's all you see. What would it matter anyway? Cause I can see right through your pretty, pretty skin today." The Early November
Hezichia
Loyal

Re: I Missed This Feeling...

Post by Hezichia »

"Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable."

-Sydney J. Harris
I hail the bunny!

Oolong!

"I don't care if there are no user serviceable parts inside... I'm going in..."

-- Greeps

When attempting something never done before there will always be critics who say it can't be done. For if everyone agreeded it could be, somone would have already done it.
Stuck911
Loyal

Re: I Missed This Feeling...

Post by Stuck911 »

I wouldnt play games with him if you really liked him. guys dont like that
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into